Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Site Banner Change

Scoots and Dash
Go to solution Solved by Tholos,

So I've only been here for a few hours and I noticed that the site banner has changed? Is this like an automatic thing? Is there any way to change it back to a banner I really liked? I really really really liked the banner that was like the 2D Twilight using her magic to hold Spike as the "O" in MLP Forums. Does everyone see the same banner? If not it was similar to the design of the glass panes in the castle, but with only twilight and Spike. Was so nice I literally adored it!

vHuWUtb.png

I am afraid that the banner does change from time to time. We don't stick with one banner, silly filly. And no, you cannot go back to an old banner, sorry.

Banners are changed by the staff, it is not automatic. All users see the same banners at the same time.

Users submit banners via E-mail to the site staff, and if it happens to be selected, it gets used. Everybody is capable of sending in a banner, so it's not an exclusive thing.

To see who made the current banner, look towards the bottom left of the banner itself, for example, you can see that the current one was made by Rascal61.

There is no way to change the banners back, though, sorry about that.

I hope this helped.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.