Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any late bronies?

ScotsPony

By late bronies, I mean people who became fans of the show later than others. For instance, I started watching it near the end of the third season. Kinda sad I know. I'm really sensitive about it and I wish it was earlier. Does any other pony feel the same way if they were late fans? If so, how do you get over it?

On the plus side though, I'm loving season 4! Maud Pie is my favourite episode!

Rock. You are a rock. Grey. You are grey. Like a rock. Which you are. Rock.

• Brohoof 5

How "late" you start liking something is irrelevant to me. What's important is that you found something you enjoy. I envy newcomers for being able to experience the show for the first time!

• Brohoof 3

I think I watched the series when season 3 had just ended, but I don't feel late or anything. :) I feel as long you can talk and catch up on the fandom, it doesn't matter that much whatever you're late or not. Btw, more fans, better?

I know a guy that just started watching MLP on Netflix but he can catch up if he want to.

By late bronies, I mean people who became fans of the show later than others. For instance, I started watching it near the end of the third season.

Dude in the welcome section there are some Bronies who literally became a brony since yesterday! It's all good.

• Brohoof 1

I started watching the show Mid-November 2013 and became a Brony about December 5th. So basically just in time for the beginning of Season 4 . But do to a temperament, that causes me to pursue something with great zeal after finding something that effects me deeply, and a restless mind always stewing about something; I'd like to think I've probably caught up to a good number of the other fans.  :derp: 

I started watching it after the end of the 2nd season. 

You too? I am glad i am not the only one! I loved Queen Chrysalis! Which is how i found the show and became a brony. You could say SHE turned me into a brony! I was a Chrysalis fan long before i was a "real" brony per say. I hadn't watched the show before i made the page on fb.

My goodness there is nothing to feel bad about.  I started in January!  The way to get over it is to watch all the episodes and get up to speed!

I purchased the 1st 3 seasons on Amazon so I could see them on my big TV but you can get all the episodes on You Tube as well.

No pony here minds if you were there from the start or just joining.  Heck, a fandom can't grow if no one is new!

Edited by Diva Pony
  • Brohoof 1

I became a fan in August 2012, so in between Season 2 and 3. I really wish I'd found the show sooner :P

• Brohoof 1

By late bronies, I mean people who became fans of the show later than others. For instance, I started watching it near the end of the third season. Kinda sad I know. I'm really sensitive about it and I wish it was earlier. Does any other pony feel the same way if they were late fans? If so, how do you get over it?

On the plus side though, I'm loving season 4! Maud Pie is my favourite episode!

Rock. You are a rock. Grey. You are grey. Like a rock. Which you are. Rock.

Well, I started liking the show in early December 2012, and Discovery Kids (this is where they transmit MLP in Latinamerica), just started transmitting a few episodes from season 2, but in the rest of the world, it was roughly half season 3, so, I'd say  joined kinda late, but I caught up