Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any late bronies?

ScotsPony

I started watching the show before the Fourth Season began, but after Equestria Girls was already out on DvD.

Sometimes I wish that I had gotten into it a lot sooner, but it's something that I don't really dwell upon too much. I feel we get into things when we're ready to get into them or have a need to at least.

I'm an extremely late brony. I've only really been into the show in the last few months. I compensated for this by buying the available DVDs and binge-watching.

I became a brony right at about the release of episode 14 of Season 4... And being that it's almost been ten weeks, I'm proud to say, these past ten weeks and further, have probably been some of the most enjoyable of my life, mostly because of not only the fact that the show is amazing, but all the sensational friends I have already made through the fandom. :yay:

Let's see, I first started watching on youtube between season 2 and 3 and got a few episodes in, and didn't pick it back up for a few months. I didn't watch season 3 till it was on Netflix and I only became active in the community last fall. I don't feel I started getting into the show late but I do feel like I was late on becoming active with it

Although I saw my first episode in November 2011, I didn't become a regular viewer until season three première, and I didn't become a brony until season three finale, and the première of Equestria Girls, so I have been in the herd for eight months, however there are at times I wish I had joined the herd sooner, but now that I have new friends, being a late comer isn't all that bad, between here and F.O.B. Equestria, it is worth it to still be in the herd. 

I started watching it approximately around 2012 or so... so yeah, I'm a bit of a late bloomer to the fandom, although I didn't admit to myself that I was a Pegasister until around this past month or so. X3

I joined the fandom right after the Diamond Dogs episode came out. I felt like I was a latecomer at that time, since so much of the fandom was the original 4chan crowd. I guess I don't feel like a newcomer anymore. But I didn't really think it'd go on this long.

I don't put much stock in how early/late people have entered the fandom, though. It really doesn't matter. I'll bet most everyone here is far, far more up to date with community shenanigans than I am. 

Edited by Powderpuff

I joined the herd when Season 3 was well under way. (Around the time when 'Keep Calm and Flutter On' aired.) I don't think that's late, especially since we have 5 more years of ponies to go... :P

• Brohoof 1

Started watching after season 3 ended. It's all good. Just meant I got to watch s1, s2, and s3 all in one go.

Sure I missed out on a lot of fan stuff in the beginning, and after college I kind of fell through the cracks of life and ended up in a pretty bad place...

But its all good now.

No regrets...except for that one time I sold my $1300 computer for $600 just so I could pay rent...

*weeps at keyboard*

• Brohoof 1

I only discovered the show about a month ago.  I bought seasons 1-3 and have been watching through chronologically.  Just finished season 2 earlier this evening.  I'm loving it.  The way I see it, if I had started watching years ago, then I'd have no new episodes to watch now.  With regard to entertainment, when you find something you enjoy, it will never be as good as it is in the early days when you are first discovering it and getting excited about it.  I'm a big gamer, and with every game I've ever played, the most fun I've ever had is in the first week or so.  It's never as good as when it's new and fresh.  I'm happy to still be a newcomer, and I intend to savor every bit of it.

I joined just after season 3 ended, so I'm kinda late (but not as late as some others on this thread :P ) but in my opinion, no matter when you joined, it shouldn't make you feel awkward, I mean, it doesn't really make a difference, because you can watch episodes online and everything, so really, your not that different to any other brony :catface:

• 7 years later...

I started when season 8 was out and the first thing I watched was the movie. I try to find episode dvds so I can catch up. But, I know Equestria Girls the best. Everyone thinks I'm physco because of my obsession.:lie: (Note: I don't really know how to use these pony faced emojis.)

I joined around halfway through season 7, which yeah, is pretty late. I had a lot of time on my hands, so I caught up with everything in about two or three months.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...