Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Mailmare just sent me fluffle's welcome message...

Literally Snails
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

So, @Fluffle is a new member on the site who joined about an hour ago. I've already gotten fluffle's on my friends list and a couple minutes after I friended him, I got a message from the Mailmare saying 'Welcome to the forums, fluffle!'

The problem is, my names not fluffle, and I've been on the forum for over two years...

post-2801-0-22557100-1398649848_thumb.jpg

Edited by Snails

Your name is now fluffle and you shall like it.

If I'm not mistaken, the Mailmare is a bot. Probably just glitched out for a second :D

This also happened to my friend once too. It's just a glitch that happens every so often.

I don't care if it's a glitch! I don't like it! (Plus, pointing out glitches is the point of this forum section, no?)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey @, did you find out if it was fluffle who added you to that conversation?

(edited)

I don't know... Is there a way to know? Fluffle left the forums a while ago.

I don't know if there's a way to know without asking her, but as very few others have reported having problems with anything like this the most reasonable explanation is that she added you to that conversation. If not, it's likely a minor and uncommon glitch.

It is most likely that Mailmare did not send you that message. Rather, Mailmare automatically sent that message to Fluffle, and she added you to that conversation.

Edited by SCS
Fixed information

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.