Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc That Shrinking Feeling (Adventure)

I used to be a stranger

@

Ready up damnit :3

@@Blue

Iz wondering where this roleplay starts? Since Scribblegroove is originally from canterlot he needs to have some kind of excuse to be in ponyville, but where in ponyville should he be? How does everypony meet up? 

By the way, Kay is australian, so she's probably going to post a quite a few hours from now. If we start the RP now I think we should be fine... though it's up to you to decide that.

Edited by Scribblegroove
  • Brohoof 1

Roight then. I hope @Kay Dreamer isn't overwhelmed by being accepted and then inducted into the story with only one post.

I'll get on with writing a Prologue, which introduces each of us to being in Ponyville and relatively near, or at, the starting location.

Iz wondering where this roleplay starts? Since Scribblegroove is originally from canterlot he needs to have some kind of excuse to be in ponyville, but where in ponyville should he be? How does everypony meet up?

The story starts in Skipper Meadows, a wide grassy field with a few trees, just beyond the edge of Ponyville downtown proper.

Alright, here we go.

Here's the RP thread.

@Scribblegroove, @Delernil, , @Kay Dreamer, errybody have fun!

@@Delernil, @, are you fellows awaiting another post, or will you be posting next? Either way, I could post to move us into the story pretty promptly if you'd rather defer at this time.

Sorry, i just have a huge amount of work to make up. I should be done soon (30min-hour) so just continue

(edited)

Alrighty then.

@, @@Delernil, you guys are going to have to mention that you looked at the magnifying glass at the moment Blaze did. He spoke up to draw attention before the shrinking happens, so there's a cause in that.

@@Scribblegroove, @@Kay Dreamer,

To everybody else, I'll be doing a small probability check of your landing safely or not. Remember that it isn't possible that you'll fall to your deaths [yet] due to terminal velocity of ponies our size.

After rolling, everyone has greater than 60% chance of landing without injury or harm except Anala, however this is counted against the fact that she's probably toughest and least likely to be hurt anyways.

Edited by Blue

Sorry to hear that, Blue Eclipse. But I hope you have fun in your other RPs, which you said you'd rather manage better than trying to spread yourself too thin on this one at the same time.

I'll be subsequently editing your character out of my previous posts.

I was just about to go to bed, haha. Now I'm staying up to wait for the next post.  :umad:

(I've been waiting for a chance to use that ridiculous smiley.)

Actually on second thought it would be better if everyone just gangs-up on me, seeing as the only information I could really convey about myself until some questions are posed, would be that Blaze stutters, not sure if he should tell a lie to hide a guilt, or be completely honest, before backing up into guilting evidence which is right behind him.

(edited)

@

Can I assume Anala has already walked her way over to where the group is? I want to know if I can include you in my next post, and I can't just have you fall out of the sky since we've all been shrunk for a little while already.

Edited by Kay Dreamer