Scootaloo Fan Club!

Mercury Crescendo

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2017 at 4:54 PM, SONICchaos said:

1442632__safe_artist-colon-dimfann_artis

1442056__safe_screencap_scootaloo_parent

Yes. These are real

large.jpeg

Are these literally legit :dash: (yes, I I've used "literally" correctly >_> )

Scootie in Dashie's room

large.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Are these literally legit :dash: (yes, I I've used "literally" correctly >_> )

Its an entirely foreign chocolate bar. Has pretty much no explanation on the internet except for a few pictures but the language translates them to being chocolate covered cottage cheese snack bars. Babs being caramel flavored i believe.

These being the only other pictures I can find

15016279_1264859100239384_99292524852593

14991046_1264859186906042_75881517943359

Considering foreign companies often just take a random cute cartoon image from the internet to put on their products without doing research on its origins it seems to match up being real

14990896_1264859150239379_46092537299268

I mean considering these exist I think its pretty safe to say some foreign companies really dont care what they find on a google search

Spoiler

osFWA5.png

yams.jpg

Edited by SONICchaos

On 5/1/2017 at 3:38 PM, Hawkeye0908 said:

I am 13 and Scootaloo is 14 in eqg. Which means (for me) Scootaloo=Waifu

I'm so sorry this fandom's been such a bad influence on you. I know, you're growing up, but trust me when I say the folks here don't reflect healthy sexuality.

18 hours ago, SONICchaos said:

Its an entirely foreign chocolate bar. Has pretty much no explanation on the internet except for a few pictures but the language translates them to being chocolate covered cottage cheese snack bars. Babs being caramel flavored i believe.

These being the only other pictures I can find

15016279_1264859100239384_99292524852593

14991046_1264859186906042_75881517943359

Considering foreign companies often just take a random cute cartoon image from the internet to put on their products without doing research on its origins it seems to match up being real

14990896_1264859150239379_46092537299268

I mean considering these exist I think its pretty safe to say some foreign companies really dont care what they find on a google search

Hide contents

osFWA5.png

yams.jpg

By "literally legit" I meant if Hasbro licensed whichever company that makes them to put fillies in their bars (you know, "legit" is colloquial of legal ). Probably not, but you may see exceptions from time on time 

5 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

By "literally legit" I meant if Hasbro licensed whichever company that makes them to put fillies in their bars (you know, "legit" is colloquial of legal ). Probably not, but you may see exceptions from time on time 

Oh no hell no obviously.

I assumed based on context you meant legit as opposite of "that looks shooped. I can tell from seeing quite alot of shoops in my day"

7 hours ago, Daring_Do said:

I'm so sorry this fandom's been such a bad influence on you. I know, you're growing up, but trust me when I say the folks here don't reflect healthy sexuality.

TFW you walk in on a conversation about dudes having a count down to the day Michelle, Maddy and Claire become legal. :adorkable:

17 hours ago, SONICchaos said:

TFW you walk in on a conversation about dudes having a count down to the day Michelle, Maddy and Claire become legal. :adorkable:

Ugh, waifi with the actresses behind the voices :dash: . The conversation is kinda silly, with Madeleine there, as she's past the age years ago :dash: (She's 3 or 4 years older than the other cutie voices).

Funny Scootie reaction after tasting her mom's food after so many years 

tumblr_oqkwtm9smj1r6c0zro4_1280.png

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 7:23 PM, Daring_Do said:

ya realize i'm a guy, right?

(edited)

Now Madeliene Peters' dad is confirmed for Bronycon.

See? I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I have conclusive evidence to believe that the Crusaders VA's are trying to convert all their parents into members of the fandom. For all we know, Monique Creber might be the next guest confirmed.

Edited by Baby Flyer