Banner by ~ The Wife of Rengoku

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I get a little Scootaloo appreciation up in here!!!???     Scootaloo is probably my favorite CMC. So adorable! I love the voice they paired with her character. Who else is just in "Awww" with

I cannot believe their isn't one, maybe their is, but in any case she is awesome!        

No.   Buckin'.   Way.   THERE'S NO SCOOTALOO FANCLUB?!   This is blasphemy, plain and simple. Time for the (UNspoilered) Scootaloo spam!        

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Scootaloo...? look  like somepony dump a bucket on scootaloo so all of the paint and rainbow mane dye wash off

scootaloo is the awesome filly ever 

See the source image Scootaloo is good at engineer and does like repair and build thing 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

See the source imageGrown up scootaloo is now the most awesomest pony ever

I'll be with you alwaysafter rainbow dash would pass a way  scootaloo might be a wonderbolt or a engineer to Honored her Deceased sister

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

(edited)

See the source image There more than one scootaloo how about different  version of scootaloo across 11 different realities

See the source imageand even the one version of scootaloo from rainbow factory realities 

too many scootaloo = Too many awesomeness 

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2021-08-16 at 7:58 PM, Scootaloo9074090 said:

Don't Take Things You Have For Granted, Scootaloolook like scootaloo got a visit by her corrupted counterpart from the dark multiverse telling her Don't Take Things You Have For Granted, Scootaloo

But then the future scootaloo made a grave mistake!! The symbiote she had left her and picked a new and younger host... Her past self

Symbiote: YeS ScOotalOo... You ShOuldVe LeArNed nOt tO tAkE thInGs foR GranTeD! HeHEHEheheHe....

• Laugh 1

On 2021-07-31 at 4:09 PM, Scootaloo9074090 said:

See the source image Scootaloo is good at engineer and does like repair and build thing 

I've always thought it would be cool for Scootaloo to take her mechanical skills and get into prosthetics - start with getting herself a new pair of wings (like what we saw on an alternate Rainbow Dash in "A Cutie Re-Mark"), then move on to helping other creatures. Maybe even give Kerfuffle a tune-up one day.

• Yay 1
Badges