Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo Fan Club!

Mercury Crescendo

Attention, everypony! Attention! The official MLP forums Scootaloo Fan Club will come to order. Let's get right down to our first order of business. I motion that Scootaloo be declared the most awesome pony in Ponyville.

Scoots may or may not be my actual 3rd favorite character.

i-M9s99Dg.gif

I mean... she makes a pretty good argument there.

• Brohoof 4

Every Scootaloo episode was well worth the time I spent watching it. The next Scootaloo episode needs to round them out and show some of that "taking under her wing" stuff that Rainbow Dash promised Scootaloo she would do. There was some of that in "Flight to the Finish", but I want to see some legit quality time spent together that wasn't required by Scootaloo's school.

img-444478-2-scootaloo_flying_by_sharpie

• Brohoof 3

Every Scootaloo episode was well worth the time I spent watching it. The next Scootaloo episode needs to round them out and show some of that "taking under her wing" stuff that Rainbow Dash promised Scootaloo she would do. There was some of that in "Flight to the Finish", but I want to see some legit quality time spent together that wasn't required by Scootaloo's school.

img-444478-2-scootaloo_flying_by_sharpie

I totally agree. I really badly want a Scoots and Rainbow episode, with no interruptions from Twi or whatever.

• Brohoof 2

I totally agree. I really badly want a Scoots and Rainbow episode, with no interruptions from Twi or whatever.

That would be pretty awesome. We've had multiple episodes now with sweet sister to sister moments between Applejack and Apple Bloom and Rarity and Sweetie Belle and it would be awesome to get another with Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo that actually had them training together or something. I'm sure the writers would be able to do the idea justice.

ibeJfcrfF3fYo5.jpg

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Can’t decide if I should do this in a new thread:

But what do you guys think of my Scootaloo signature I made?

I figured I’d make a new one since I changed my username

I like it :D

Wish I could make better stuff :mustache: ...

My signature is just a couple of screen shots from the opening theme and some basic touches from MS Paint... And it shows

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 2

Can’t decide if I should do this in a new thread:

But what do you guys think of my Scootaloo signature I made?

I figured I’d make a new one since I changed my username 

It's awesome! Mine is pretty self explanatory. XD

• Brohoof 3

Hey guys, sorry I haven't found you all yet! Out of all the CMC, I love Scoots. Scootaloo has the most developed character within the CMC, and she truly is a wonderful pony.

Applebloom is sassy and she has a very rounded character. Sweetie Bell also does. Yet when we look at Scoots, she doesn't have a direct character made up completely yet. It's something I love about her. the little bit of mystery to her parents, where she lives, ect. brings in a blank spot, which is filled with Rainbow.

I'm a huge fan! Hope I can get this fanclub up to par with Rarity Fanclub!

((Becauase I'm HOO Scootaloo Baby!))

post-27452-0-26128800-1406332839.png
post-27452-0-43972800-1406332844_thumb.png

Now isn't scootaloo just adorable?

post-27452-0-68481300-1406332855.jpg

post-27452-0-26128800-1406332839.png

post-27452-0-43972800-1406332844_thumb.png

post-27452-0-68481300-1406332855.jpg

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Love that scene. Also, one of the best Mare - Philly relationships on the show. I really hop Season 5 develops this more.

698420__safe_rainbow+dash_scootaloo_arti

• Brohoof 6

Vote Hope, Vote Scootaloo. :P (old habits die hard)

*clears throat*'

Scoooooootalooooooooooooooooo

Ahh the memories. And Sunshower ... if more people posted in here I would touch this fan club at least once daily. Scoots is my favorite CMC and actually #3 on my list. Love that fighter.

large.jpg

• Brohoof 4

*clears throat*'

Scoooooootalooooooooooooooooo

Ahh the memories. And Sunshower ... if more people posted in here I would touch this fan club at least once daily. Scoots is my favorite CMC and actually #3 on my list. Love that fighter.

large.jpg

Then I'll have to start posting more frequently!

scootaloo_and_dash_playing_ponies_by_dus

• Brohoof 3

Scoots is best CMC no doubt. What makes me like Scootaloo so much is her story.

it is revealed that Scootaloo was originally intended to be handicapped and would never be able to learn to fly.

When this was revealed this gave me so much feels, and while it was also stated that the idea was scraped, it is still very possible, but we must also remember that flying can come in many forms. Like in the picture below.

large.jpg

• Brohoof 3

You know, I modifying the below meme to illustrate my conflicted feelings about fly vs unable to fly. A large part of me doesn't want her to take flight. I'm not being mean, but her character could mean so much to so many children.

That said, this would be me the moment she does fly.

post-25990-0-86410300-1408311528_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3