Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo Fan Club!

Mercury Crescendo

You know, I modifying the below meme to illustrate my conflicted feelings about fly vs unable to fly. A large part of me doesn't want her to take flight. I'm not being mean, but her character could mean so much to so many children.

I agree 100%, and I actually think her character would be even better if she didn't. She can teach the important lesson about life. Particually this one.

When it is obvious that your goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.

Scootaloo may never be able to fly with her wings, but she sure can fly with her scooter.

__flying___scootaloo_by_electric_inferno

• Brohoof 3

403577_170x100.png?v=1397419483.84

Rainbow_Dash_at_the_door_S4E05.png

It's hard for me to pick between the two above scenes. The writer in me believes that the later scene, complete with it's dialog free opening, is the better structurally. It also did wonders for how I felt about Dash as it demonstrates why she is the Element of Loyalty.

The 1st seen though, was one of a handful of moments that actually chocked me up. It was a pure 'in it for the feels' moment.

Both characters benefit from the other in their life -- good crafted dialog and relationship.

• Brohoof 3

Scoots is criminally underrated. Gotta love her!

Reposting from the funny pictures thread, though there's NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT HURTING SCOOTALOO'S FEELINGS. You tell 'em, Marty!

img-2992766-1-f12.png

• Brohoof 4

I thin kthe thing about this little filly is that she is just amazing. She simply has the character that is not only impared, but she has skills. I think that there's a fic on FimFiction about how she was going to kill herself by jumping off a cloud, but midway down, she leanred to fly. The moral of that story and her entire character: Never loose hope, because their's always something that you can do.

• Brohoof 4

Of course .... what if Scootaloo bonded with Ms. Harshwhinny

Oh God...  :o

Anywaaayyyy, Scootaloo is easily the best CMC. She is always so determined, and doesn't let herself become too upset if she fails at something. I could learn a lot from her...

• Brohoof 4

Scootaloo frickin' kicks butt! I love her soooooo much. Definitely my favorite CMC. 

I think what I like most about her is that she is tough. She's not afraid of a lot of things. It would be great to be more like her.

<3

• Brohoof 4

Ahh this still up thats good

I ran into a Scootall fan in a dungeon on ffxiv and i screamed(in game) "CUTIE MARK DUNGEON EXPLORERS, YAAAAY!!"

That's cool! I wonder what a dungeon exploring cutie mark wold look like!

post-26689-0-03728700-1409319018_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

That's cool! I wonder what a dungeon exploring cutie mark wold look like!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You have no idea how awesome that picture is to me. I'm like a Medieval fanatic, homegirl, and this picture speaks to me!

Scootaloo obviously has the best Crusader costume... but Sweetie Belle's shield is killer, I can't lie!

• Brohoof 1

You have no idea how awesome that picture is to me. I'm like a Medieval fanatic, homegirl, and this picture speaks to me!

Scootaloo obviously has the best Crusader costume... but Sweetie Belle's shield is killer, I can't lie!

Glad you like it... but all credit goes to google. well that and whomever the awesome artist that drew it!

• Brohoof 1

Glad you like it... but all credit goes to google. well that and whomever the awesome artist that drew it!

By the Holy Order of the Knights CMC...

I just googled "Scootaloo Crusader" and found my favorite picture of all time now:

post-13808-0-74925300-1409325034_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2