Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo Fan Club!

Mercury Crescendo

Damn straight!

Scootaloo is gonna crusade and snatch up all dem Sigil Stones!

I hoped you'd catch the reference... you not only did that; but you found a fitting picture!

To quote Scootaloo's hero "oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh" This was totally my face when I read that....

post-26689-0-42449200-1409325634_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

I hoped you'd catch the reference... you not only did that; but you found a fitting picture!

To quote Scootaloo's hero "oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh" This was totally my face when I read that....

attachicon.gifvlcsnap-2014-03-08-22h23m41s51.png

Ha ha! Great still from that episode, Scootaloo is adorable.

I was addicted to Oblivion back in High School, I had all the expansions and everything! I was so excited when you made the reference I almost dropped my cell phone! Glad to see someone repping Oblivion every once in a while... Skyrim is okay, but Obvlivion is my one true Elder Scrolls love!

Outside of Daggerfall, that is...

• Brohoof 4

Ha ha! Great still from that episode, Scootaloo is adorable.

I was addicted to Oblivion back in High School, I had all the expansions and everything! I was so excited when you made the reference I almost dropped my cell phone! Glad to see someone repping Oblivion every once in a while... Skyrim is okay, but Obvlivion is my one true Elder Scrolls love!

Outside of Daggerfall, that is...

I haven't played Skyrim yet, but I've played through Oblivion so many times.. I have some but not all of the expansions... Vile Liar being my favorite :D

post-26689-0-46338600-1409327611_thumb.png

I used to love finishing the Knights of the Nine quest first to get the 9 responding Knights at the Abbey, then do some random (whatever my inner booker thought would make a great heel turn) thing and then start using them for target practice every three days to rack up infamy points... I think I at one point I had a bounty of like 350k... So yeah, I fit right in at the Vile Liar...

• Brohoof 2

I used to love finishing the Knights of the Nine quest first to get the 9 responding Knights at the Abbey, then do some random (whatever my inner booker thought would make a great heel turn) thing and then start using them for target practice every three days to rack up infamy points... I think I at one point I had a bounty of like 350k... So yeah, I fit right in at the Vile Liar...

Wow, that is pure evil...

This Gangsta approves!

I too loved the Vile Lair expansion, Deepscorn Hollow had to be one of my favorite places to make my home. I felt like a total villain holed up in there with my own minion and a guy to drink blood off of if I needed to...

I'm sure Scootaloo could make the transition from Holy Crusader to Dark Overlord of evil as quick as you did, JLmle the Evil!

post-13808-0-67358000-1409328295_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Wow, that is pure evil...

This Gangsta approves!

I too loved the Vile Lair expansion, Deepscorn Hollow had to be one of my favorite places to make my home. I felt like a total villain holed up in there with my own minion and a guy to drink blood off of if I needed to...

I'm sure Scootaloo could make the transition from Holy Crusader to Dark Overlord of evil as quick as you did, JLmle the Evil!

Did You ever Lure a guard down to the lair? If your bounty is high enough, they'll follow you down the trap door... but a glitch keeps them from climbing out of it, so they just wait for you there....  One game I had a guard from every city down there... Such a pain to lure one down from say, Bruma... Making sure they don't jump off cliffs and stay healed so they don't get killed by bears.... Although that didn't take as much patience as what the wifey did; she tricked every last responding guard into eating a poisoned apple! Another glitch keeps the poison's drain health effect intact even after they respawn.... Every city she went into, no matter how long it had been; had all of the guards lying dead at their post... it was awesome!

Anywho... More Scootaloo... I found this pic to be hilarious!

post-26689-0-98574200-1409328860_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I have a question for everyone - Do you want Scootaloo's wings to start working?

Should she remain flightless? Personally, I'd like to see her build some sort of scooter/helmet contraption that gives her flight, with an episode focusing on her building a prototype that doesn't exactly work as planned at first, lol

post-21215-0-61409600-1409485156_thumb.png

post-21215-0-61409600-1409485156_thumb.png

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 5

Scootaloo totally gets that Rainbow Dash is awesome; therefore Scootaloo is also awesome.  I mean, not solely because of that, but it certainly don't hurt none. xD  I've recently developed an even greater appreciation for her character.

ART SPAM!

post-26550-0-01280300-1409486510_thumb.png

post-26550-0-80996900-1409486678_thumb.png

post-26550-0-24533700-1409486689_thumb.png

post-26550-0-17233700-1409486727_thumb.jpg

It appears as though...  All of my Scootaloo pics have Rainbow Dash in them lol.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 6

I have a question for everyone - Do you want Scootaloo's wings to start working?

Should she remain flightless? Personally, I'd like to see her build some sort of scooter/helmet contraption that gives her flight, with an episode focusing on her building a prototype that doesn't exactly work as planned at first, lol

I think Scootaloo should remain flightless, I think it’s a better message that she can still be awesome without having to fly.

As for the episode idea, that would be an episode I’d watch

• Brohoof 4

I want her to fly, there were some hints in the season 4 that she'll fly eventually. And I don't see why she shouldn't.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 3

I have a question for everyone - Do you want Scootaloo's wings to start working?Should she remain flightless? Personally, I'd like to see her build some sort of scooter/helmet contraption that gives her flight, with an episode focusing on her building a prototype that doesn't exactly work as planned at first, lol

I'm definitely in the she shouldn't fly camp; adds so much to her character (IMO), of course, if she ever does? I'll be bawling my eyes out for her...

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually don't know who my best pony is its a four way tie with her, Fluttershy, Minty, and Snowdrop. Scootaloo is adorable..... if I were in Equestria I would probably help her and the other CMC discover their cutie marks, or I will lecture her on how this is something you need to wait and find out for yourself

I actually have her as one of the few backgrounds for my computer

post-27623-0-85513200-1411574379_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I actually don't know who my best pony is its a four way tie with her, Fluttershy, Minty, and Snowdrop. Scootaloo is adorable..... if I were in Equestria I would probably help her and the other CMC discover their cutie marks, or I will lecture her on how this is something you need to wait and find out for yourself

I actually have her as one of the few backgrounds for my computer

Scootaloo and Minty; yay!

full.jpg

And for those who only wanna see G4 Scootaloo...

rainbow_dash_s_flying_school_by_kturtle-

• Brohoof 3