Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can I post my original short films on Beyond Equestria?

StitchandMLPlover
Go to solution Solved by Tholos,

Hi, I make original short films about characters with disabilities. Can I post the tumblr links to my films on Beyond Equestria? Or is there another place to post original media that has nothing to do with ponies??? Let me know! I just want to share my work with anyone who might be interested. 

Edited by StitchandMLPlover

I don't know, perhaps you can. But regardless of where you post them, you can involve many ponies here in supporting your efforts. Once you find a place where your videos can live, let us know where they are. Anything that is pony minded, doing good is not easy, but we never give up.

What equipment do you use? As you can see in my signature, disabilities can be a state of mind. I have friends who are physically ok but they are just not really all there when it comes to thinking of others, sometimes that is the most disabling attribute. I like your avatar, Twilight is almost human...

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.