Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyhow about fanfiction..

JamesBobbyDReed

There are those, fanfics about bronies, but 99% of the time (maybe 100%) somehow end up in Equestria.. kinda stupid, but many of those 'bronies' usually end up there because they're bullied, commit suicide or whatever.. but the rare occation does a story actually make it seem like the main character isn't a idiot..

but anywho, if you do write one up, let me know :P

If you are indeed referring to a story that stars a madeup or based-on-reality brony in the MLP fanfiction section... there's actually plenty. :derp:  Some good, some painful.

A good number of the "Human in Equestria" scenarios involve a character who either loves the show prior to ending up in the MLP world, or hates it but befriends the ponies anyway (or in the enjoyably rare case, continues to hate them and wages war on Equestria and the elements/princesses).

Edited by SFyr

well i dont know about you but i would consider my little dashie a good fanfic about a brony. also it dosn't involve the brony going to equestria. 

but be warned it will make you have a very many feels :(

this is the way i like to read it.... or more so listen to it :)

btw if your interested i am writing a fanfic about a brony right now. its a daily fanfic, so i will be posting on it every day. 

but the brony is in equestria just so ya know.... and here is the link if ya wanna check it out  http://mlpforums.com/topic/95938-journey-though-equestria/#entry2564654