Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies IRL Requests

Dragonshy

Request your poines in real life photos here.

Steps:

1. Post picture of yourself

2. List pony, and what pony is doing.

3. (Optional) Request it for an avatar size or signature size.

Example:

1. *PICTURE*

2. Derpy Hooves embarrased. Rainbow Dash impatient.

3. 960px × 720px

PRODUCT:

Posted Image

Check out all the completed requests: HERE

Edited by Dragonshy
  • Brohoof 3

I was actually just looking at your other thread and was wondering how I could get my hands on one of these (since I suck at manipulating photos), so this is awesome! /)^3^(

Posted Image

2. Anything you think would look cool, although something with Rarity would be awesome! :)

3. The Size that it is.

1-

Posted Image

2- Any sort of vector you feel is appropriate for the scene of Commander Hurricane, or any other military-esque pony ;)http://phantombadger...ector-274465348

3- N/A

PS. Look at all those shadows! You might just have a fun time with the lighting effects~! ;)

Bwahahahaaaa~

Kinda messed up on the shadow, first time working with it. Are you in ROTC? :)

Posted Image

post-466-0-69887300-1331786703_thumb.jpg

With this in my hands plz :] thanks

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 2

Are you in ROTC?

Nope. That was the Dress Uniform of the Royal Canadian Army Cadet Corps. Canada does not have a program similar to ROTC.

Edited by NewCalamity
  • Brohoof 1

I was actually just looking at your other thread and was wondering how I could get my hands on one of these (since I suck at manipulating photos), so this is awesome! /)^3^(

Posted Image

2. Anything you think would look cool, although something with Rarity would be awesome! :)

3. The Size that it is.

Rarity+Alot more= :D

Hope you like it. You gave me some room so I filled it :)

Posted Image

Crap just looked at it again, hope you don't like Applejack :(

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

3. The Size that it is.

Here yall go! Now with Applejack :)

Posted Image

Would it be possible to get a picture of me hugging Rainbow Dash? I'm not really sure how it could work and I'm not sure how I would need to like pose myself in order for you to make RD hug me...

I suppose I will just put a picture of myself and then I can just have Rainbow Dash next to me or something...

However I don't have access to a computer right now so it will have to wait I guess

Would it be possible to get a picture of me hugging Rainbow Dash? I'm not really sure how it could work and I'm not sure how I would need to like pose myself in order for you to make RD hug me...

I suppose I will just put a picture of myself and then I can just have Rainbow Dash next to me or something...

However I don't have access to a computer right now so it will have to wait I guess

Send me a picture of yourself hugging a pillow. Or if you feel thats weird (Which I would) Hug a plush or something. I can do it :)

I would like Fluttershy and Rarity in this picture. Try to make them look like they are hugging me on both sides please (if you can fit them in). (:

Working on it

I would like Fluttershy and Rarity in this picture. Try to make them look like they are hugging me on both sides please (if you can fit them in). (:

Can I put the mane 6 hugging?

Posted Image

Okay so I made you a vector and I was going to put you in ponyville. But then I saved it as a JPEG so it didn't work. Also not alot of Rarity's and Fluttershy's hugging

• Brohoof 1

Hi.

post-23-0-71637300-1331828943.gif

I applaud you sir!

Posted Image

OMG can you make some ponies Twilight and rainbow dash

with me on this picture watching my laptop with me

post-2132-0-77886300-1331830548_thumb.jpg

Here you go! :)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3