Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cheerilee Fan Club

Ianpiersonjdavis

Welcome to the Cheerilee Fan Club!

post-20372-0-03307000-1398746488_thumb.png

Cheerilee is the sweet and kind teacher at the Ponyville schoolhouse who wants nothing more than to help her students bloom into the best ponies they can be, she was Big Macintosh's temporary waifu for a while (courtesy of the Cutie Mark Crusaders), and has great insight into the workings of Cutie Marks.

RULES:

-No Spamming the group to become the biggest fan.

-No NSFW material (though certain suggestive images may be acceptable-PM me if you are unsure)

-No hating on this group or any other.

-Do not post material unrelated to Cheerilee.

-Be respectful of other members

-All rules of MLP forums apply here.

• Brohoof 2

She's a fun character, and i really love when she shows her true emotions but hides them (hearts n hooves) and for whatever reason, I just wanna snuggle with her, she looks fluffy

80s Cheerilee is literally the most amazing thing ever, as my avatar attests. I dunno, she seems like the sort who just has so many different sides to her, caring, kind of dorky, kind of a rebel.

• Brohoof 3

Yay, I'm a fan! She's the best teacher anypony could ever hope for! She has a bright and cheerful personality and I adore her nice pluffy mane. :) I liked her in the Hearts and Hooves day episode, lol.

• Brohoof 3

Ms. Cheerilee is one of my favorite side characters, so count me in :)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Miss Cheerilee loves Sweet Apple Cider;

post-20372-0-03178500-1400985499.jpg

It appears that she has some artistic talent as well;

post-20372-0-86644800-1400985565.jpg

Here she is receiving a card from one of her students on Hearts and Hooves Day;

post-20372-0-71158600-1400985646.jpg

And finally;

post-20372-0-10857600-1400985682.jpg

Edited by Ianpiersonjdavis
  • Brohoof 4

img-2608416-1-1354473764156.png

Big Mac doesn't know what he's missing.

Time to teach a little... biology! Yeehaw! :D

post-2257-0-09675800-1400986040_thumb.png

Just let her catch you, Big Mac!

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

How have I only just found out about the Cheerilee fan club? :o Cheerilee is one of my favourite ponies in the show  :wub:

She reminds me of Miss Honey from Mathilda :)

Cheerilee_next_to_easel_ID_S1E12.png

Cheerilee is my favorite non-mane-6 pony :3 I'm a teacher like she is, so I identify with her a lot. I feel like if she were a person, she'd be one of my best friends.

She is generally cute and cheerful, but you also know that she has to be assertive and tough in order to keep her class under control! She is mature, caring, and confident. She also seems to be widely respected by everypony in Ponyville, so that really shows how awesome she is.  I really hope to see more of her in the upcoming season.

Now have some of this cuteness:

2ntikwx.gif

fcsfi8.gif

2vaz028.gif

10gcx6q.gif

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Cheerilee is my favorite non-mane-6 pony :3 I'm a teacher like she is, so I identify with her a lot. I feel like if she were a person, she'd be one of my best friends.

She is generally cute and cheerful, but you also know that she has to be assertive and tough in order to keep her class under control! She is mature, caring, and confident. She also seems to be widely respected by everypony in Ponyville, so that really shows how awesome she is.  I really hope to see more of her in the upcoming season.

Much respect for your profession.

As far as Cheerilee, I've been saying that they need to have another episode like Hearts and Hooves Day where she is featured.

:D

And I had no idea that this fan club existed either.

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Eeeeeeeeee, it's the first day of school for me tomorrow! New year, new classes, new kids... I'm currently channeling my inner Cheerilee! I hope I make it look as easy as she does.

dlnlaq.png

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...