Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cheerilee Fan Club

Ianpiersonjdavis

Im surprised this has so few posts. Cheerilee can teach me math ANY day ;)

You know i've got a guy working on the vocals for a song sung by big mac to cheerilee reminiscing about their past, when they got married, and then spending day "Out in the orchard, or by the lagoon, with the bees all a'buzzin' and the flowers in bloom"..... 

• Brohoof 1

I'm surprised this has so few posts. Cheerilee can teach me math ANY day ;)

You know I've got a guy working on the vocals for a song sung by big mac to cheerilee reminiscing about their past, when they got married, and then spending day "Out in the orchard, or by the lagoon, with the bees all a'buzzin' and the flowers in bloom"..... 

Mane 6 have them all beat so far, guess popularity won over the rest. But i'll contribute what i can.  :)

Edited by Candy Star

Ah such is life, but cheerilee is easy to like so it's still surprising this one has so few

I know, right? I loved her from day one. But now it seems people forget how some characters actually contributed to their success.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Too bad Rainbow Power Cheerlilee is toy exclusive, outside of the Mane6's RP, her design is the best

Rainbow-Power-Cheerilee.jpg

Oh, and have some cute chibi Cheerilee art from Playskool Friends MLP line  :wub: (Right at the box)

mlp-playskool-friends-collector-pack.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...