Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A New Friend (Introductory!)

Silver Herald

@@Guardian Braveheart,

(Coming in with Melody Breeze: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/melody-breeze-r3875)

Melody was flying in the night playing a tune since she could not sleep. She didn't usually stay up that late. She landed and saw a stallion talking to himself. She slowly and shyly walked up to him. "Uhm...what's....what's wrong?" She asked taking two steps back. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

((Link is broken. Found her here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/melody-breeze-r3875 ))

He dropped his sword at the sudden voice.

"Oh c'mon. That's a new sword. Can't a stallion just have fu..." he stopped. It was another mare... But not just a mare... An Alicorn as well.

"Uh... hi...? H... how c-come you're an Alicorn? There are only four Princesses... Y-you're not a Princess, aren't you?"

@@Guardian Braveheart,

"No...I was...was...born this way..." Melody stated as she took two nervous steps forward. "My father is a pegasus and my mother is a unicorn. Usually when a pegasus and a unicorn breed, the offspring comes out whatever species the father is, since he's...the...dominant one." Melody explained as she started to quiver lightly. 

@@Commander Tangent

"I'll explain on the way" she grabs his hoof and drags him to Scarlet's house, "Solar, stop being a wuss and just tell her you love her already! You know she loves you back, more than anything, she could have gone with the Captain of the Guard for Celestia's sake, but she couldn't, she's home crying, right now, she needs YOU!" they reach Scarlet's house, "GO! Tell Her! NOW!" She shoves him to the door.

@,

"O.... oh..." he said. "H-hey... don't be be shy..."

He looked down... all sad like a kicked puppy.

"I... I just got dumped earlier... much of the heartache just kicked in. It's ok... I won't bite... not with what I feel now."

He lied down on the grass lawn. "I guess I'm right... I'm a loser... I'm gonna be alone all my life... I... I just have to accept that fact from now on..."

@@Commander Tangent

"S-S-Solar?" she says, opening the door, her eyes clearly bloodshot from her crying, "W-what a..." she sees Midnight, nodding to her, and lets him in, "C-come in, s-sorry my house is such a mess" she steps aside. She then goes to the kitchen, "I'm having a drink, do you want one?"

@@Commander Tangent

Scarlet was speechless, "B-bu how could you love me? I mean you're parents are so important, your work is so important, I don't fit. I'm just a singer in a band, that is all. I am nothing special. Solar, I love you, I truly do but.." She sigh and sits down, "you deserve somepony better"

@@Commander Tangent

Scarlet looked at him, "R-really?" She snuggles into his chest, "Solar, I..I love and I want you" she whispers, embracing him.

Midnight smiles, "My work here is done, see you at rehearsals Scar" and with that she waves goodbye and disappears.

Scarlet gets up, "But what about your parents Solar?"

@@Commander Tangent

Scarlet smiles, "Really? They actually like me?" She nuzzles back and kisses him back, "I-it's dark, would you like to stay the night? I'll take the couch and you can have my bed" She says as her British Shorthair Silver Tabby kitten named Eclipse mews at Solar.

@@Commander Tangent

"B-but, okay but no more than a snuggle, please? I'm not ready for anything else" She says taking a swig of her cider, "Sure you don't want something to drink? I could whip up a milkshake for you? Oh and Eclipse wants a snuggle form you" she says with a big smile as Eclipse mewed again at Solar.

@@Commander Tangent

"a non alcoholic milkshake silly" Scarlet giggles, "that was a fun night though, I think...I think that's when I finally realized my true feeling for you but also..when I started thinking you'd never want me" she kisses him, "and how can you keep ignoring Eclipse, you know the little angel is sensitive" she picks her up and plops her onto his lap, "there, now snuggle her!"

@@Guardian Braveheart,

"It's...it's o...kay. You can...be with...with.......me." Melody said taking three steps back. She started to quiver a little due to the fact that she had never hung with somepony since she was in school. She was bullied for not having a talent, until that one day she earned her cutie mark.  

@@Commander Tangent,

Scarlet kissed Solar back, "Right, Chocolate as usual?" She asks as she goes into the kitchen. Eclipse had curled up and fallen asleep in Solar's hooves, and was purring loudly. Scarlet smiles as she makes the milkshake, doing a bit of a trance like dance while humming a tune. 

@@Commander Tangent

Scarlet smiles and pulls Solar in close, "We're great, got a few more songs written and we're performing for the Princesses and Prince Shining Armor in a few days, how's working for the archives?" she asks, giving him a long, deep kiss. then gives him his milkshake, "Shaken, just the way you like it"

@@Commander Tangent,

Scarlet smiles, "It is good to see love, and it's wonderful that you're enjoying your work so much." She sits down and gulps down the rest of her cider, her stomach growls "hmm I must be hungry after all that crying, want something to eat? I'm making hayburgers, haybacon and curly hayfries"