Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Ponyville Fell

Tyoeman

RP Link: Doesn't exist yet.

Concept: I don't have the concept fully fleshed out yet but the basic premise is that Ponyville has fallen on hard times, and as a result many ponies have up and left, all but abandoning their houses and businesses. What I would like to do is get a group of ponies to bring Ponyville back to its former glory. This takes place probably a decade in the future all the main six cast still live in town, I probably won't be bringing them into this. I am not new to DM-ing but I am new to internet RP DMing, so I would like to keep this simple and somewhat hassle free, so I want to start out with five ponies who are interested and want to play and keep playing. The RP won't be just about re painting houses and cleaning streets, there will be adventure to be had. If you are interested just reply to this posting and I'll see what I can do. Any ideas you want to add are welcome and will be put into consideration.

----------

Rules

(even though the rp hasn't started it's best to get these out of the way)

1. Nopony can play as the main 6.

2. No "Mary Sue" characters.

3. If you try to break the game you will be banned and I will find a replacement.

4. No trolling.

5. All ooc must be posted in this thread (as per the rules of the rp forum).

6. Intentionally screwing things up for other players will get you banned.

7. No swearing in character, unless you use "flying feather" "hay" and other ponyisms.

(more to come possibly)

Posting Rules

Posting will be done at least once a day, also posting will go in order from first to last on the list. If a pony hasn't posted for a day the next pony in line can post, unless otherwise noted by me.

----------

Player List

Post characters in this thread (using this template: here I will approve them or disapprove them).

1.Nevermore (Slendy)--Shadow Chaser (Unicorn)

2.GuitarGuru007--Blue Sabbath (nickname: Blue) (Unicorn)

3.Coal--Coal (Earth Pony)

4.MasterCombine-- Dr. Spiritus Whitemane (nickname: Spirit, Dr. Whitemane) (Unicorn)

Edited by Tyoeman

Thanks guys now we need three more. :) I'm going to let this go for about a week before we start so we can get the necessary amount of ponies.

i suppose I should bump.

There will be a posting order right? Like from first to last? I've seen a couple rps where people just post whenever they want to and it can get a bit crazy.

I'm sure you've heard this before and I'm just restating the obvious but...

We should give everypony a set time to post, and if they do not post within that set time, then the next person in the posting order may go. It keeps everything in order and will also allow for everypony to have an equal amount of part during this rp.

Anyway that's my piece. And now for a dbz abridged reference.

"Sir, if you had to make up a word for how dead he is, what would it be?"

"Kadavarific!"

"That one's snuggles, and that one's fru-fru, and that ones cabage head, and that ones other cabbage and thats Vegeta jr." *dies* "Vegeta jr. no!"

• Brohoof 1

We should give everypony a set time to post, and if they do not post within that set time, then the next person in the posting order may go. It keeps everything in order and will also allow for everypony to have an equal amount of part during this rp.

That's a good idea. We don't have to get too specific on time allotments though, I would suggest that we do go in order. Posting time should be at least once a day and if a day has passed and the pony hasn't posted then whoever is next can post. Sound good?

bump

That's a good idea. We don't have to get too specific on time allotments though, I would suggest that we do go in order. Posting time should be at least once a day and if a day has passed and the pony hasn't posted then whoever is next can post. Sound good?

bump

Sounds good to me. I'm used to waiting on RPs.

(edited)

I think I'll keep this open for about a day more and then we will get to the rp whether it's 5 ponies or not. XD

Edited by Tyoeman