Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help stop this case of bullying?

ChoroChii

I was checking my DA messages late last night, when one of my friends had made a journal entry regarding this issue. One of her friends is being cyber bullied and I thought of a good idea to help him.

http://neopets2012.deviantart.com/

There's no doubt this person isn't the best artist but you don't just go around, attacking people for how they draw. If you're really concerned, give them a critique and help them improve. That is what DeviantArt is for, after all. It's not to go around, attacking things you don't like. Yeah, yeah, freedom of speech and what not but there is a limit to what you and cannot do, you know? Bullies often toss their morals out the window, so people have to fight back.

I'm sure plenty of things like this have happened before but let's just focus on this here. I'm not going to tell you to go ahead and attack the trolls because that'll only stir up more anger, no - what I am suggesting is that we send him positive messages. I think that if we outweigh the negative with positive, we can at least help him with this issue. 

Let's just give him a reason to smile, shall we? :)

• Brohoof 3

I'm sure that if we show him kindness, not only will it make his day better, but it'll also paint a better image for the fandom (We've been getting an ever worse image as of late :P)
Let's do it.

Honestly his art is not even that terrible so exactly what did he do to tick these people off? 

He literally didn't even do anything, as far as I know. It's really weird.

• Brohoof 1