Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The blursed thread: Glass toilet

Troblems

This would probably feel really awkward sitting on. If it is glass, it is probably much more fragile than a regular toilet too. You wouldn't want to get in a fight in that restroom. Just saying.

Only if the drain pipe were some terribly complicated maze, with colorful LED diodes with motion sensors sticked to it at random places, and playing a "HORRAY!" sound at the finish ;)

I would want to have one, whether I would use it or not I don't know. I probably would, but I would mostly have it for others to use. To see how others would like it and see their reaction. It's a cool toilet so I'm sure everyone would be amazed.

That thing would be a huge pain in the neck to clean, hell no!

It sounds cool in theory, but seriously, when I'm in a rush I don't really like it when the toilet bowl shatters and my poop goes flying everywhere.

• 5 years later...

This is...

the mother of all toilet and bathroom-related threads :( .

Would be cool seeing all that stuff go through supersonic :P . And gross if it got clogged :yuck: .

• 1 year later...

This is just amazing, but damn, how much heavier would pure glass be than a regular toilet?

On 2014-04-30 at 11:45 PM, Troblems said:

This is the kind of conversations I get in to.

You see, you posted this only a few weeks after I joined this forum. 2014. You are one of the most consistent people I have every known because here we are in 2021 and I can confirm that you absolutely have these type of conversations IRL. 

Never change ya weeb 

• This topic was featured and pinned
8 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Also, I’m an Admin. I can do a thing. 

I'm head admin and this stays.