Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Revel in Luna's beautiful night...

Twilight Sparkle ✨

...right here at MLP Forums!

I modified the site's theme to have a special nighttime version that replaces the daytime one at 8 PM. And at midnight, the lights in the houses go out. Dawn breaks at 6 AM and the cycle then repeats.

So, there are now three different ways MLP Forums might look, depending on when you stop by. The appropriate theme is chosen based on your computer's clock when the page loads.

That's it, really - it's not a massive forum revolution, but it's a small touch that I hope will make MLP Forums a little more memorable and enjoyable for you. :)

Nico prepared all four images that are used in the night themes, so go give him a big brohoof.

• Brohoof 30

Just one question, I live in the U.S. so this doesn't affect me, but isn't when the sun is up different depending on where you live in the world?

Just one question, I live in the U.S. so this doesn't affect me, but isn't when the sun is up different depending on where you live in the world?

The appropriate theme is chosen based on your computer's clock when the page loads.

In other words, it uses your local time to decide which theme to load.

I somehow doubt that'll work... But I'm sure it'll be worth the wait :P

[9:06:27 AM] Feld0: The appropriate version of the forum theme is chosen according to your computer's clock, using a little bit of Javascript.

According to Feld0, it's based off your computer's clock, so that should work, but I'm gonna wait :P

[9:06:27 AM] Feld0: The appropriate version of the forum theme is chosen according to your computer's clock, using a little bit of Javascript.

According to Feld0, it's based off your computer's clock, so that should work, but I'm gonna wait :P

Yup same here.... Good things come to those who wait. ^^

• Brohoof 1