Twilight Sparkle ✨

It's

So

Soothing

(*falls asleep*)

This reminds me of Simcity 4's day/night cycle

I like this!

• Brohoof 1

I love this, but am I the only one getting clouds at the bottom and buildings/ground at the top?

Good job, It seems your style does not render properly in Firefox because the buildings are the top of the page.

Nvm, it is suppose to be that way, derp.

Edited by Rainbow--Dash

I love this, but am I the only one getting clouds at the bottom and buildings/ground at the top?

Good job, It seems your style does not render properly in Firefox because the buildings are the top of the page.

Nvm, it is suppose to be that way, derp.

Please see this thread. I just patched the issue.

• Brohoof 1

Anyone else reminded of the Pokemon games which change from day to night and vice-versa?

Anyway, mad props to Nico and the other people whose background he modified! A Fluttershy yay for him. I'm sure Luna is very pleased with him for bringing the night to the forums.

I especially like this new Backgrounds, cause I both enjoy night, and I am always on the forums between 6pm and 8am :lol:

Also, Luna is best princess, with this setup I have a better chance of her stopping in for a visit ;)

Anyone else reminded of the Pokemon games which change from day to night and vice-versa?

Anyway, mad props to Nico and the other people whose background he modified! A Fluttershy yay for him. I'm sure Luna is very pleased with him for bringing the night to the forums.

Or sword of mana! The amazing GBA game no one has heard of!

Maybe feld0 is encouraging us to play those games that have time changes. WOAH MIND BUCK.

Well done! I like the nighttime theme a great deal. Nice touch with the lights going out at midnight, though our little ponies must be staying up awfully late!

I was wondering about this! I noticed the changes but didn't think to look in Canterlot Castle for an explanation. I need to stop derping at the speed of derp.

This is an excellent move. It's delightful, adds flavor, and really makes visiting the forum a bit more unique. Plus, the images were well crafted too, so well done on that, Nico.

I was wondering about this! I noticed the changes but didn't think to look in Canterlot Castle for an explanation. I need to stop derping at the speed of derp.

This is an excellent move. It's delightful, adds flavor, and really makes visiting the forum a bit more unique. Plus, the images were well crafted too, so well done on that, Nico.

I don't want to take credit where it isn't due, Kyronea. The background is just a modified version of the daytime image created by Kurtiss/Grendo and designed by Feld0, so it is far from all my doing. Thank you for the compliment either way, It's good to know that so many ponies are enjoying the night theme!

• Brohoof 1

I don't want to take credit where it isn't due, Kyronea. The background is just a modified version of the daytime image created by Kurtiss/Grendo and designed by Feld0, so it is far from all my doing. Thank you for the compliment either way, It's good to know that so many ponies are enjoying the night theme!

Ah! In that case, I extend my compliments to Kurtiss/Grendo and Feld0 as well. My apologies to the other artists for not being aware of their contribution.

Though this doesn't really bug me, I noticed that whenever I move from one page to another page on the site, the background momentarily shifts back to daylight. Is there is any particular reason for this?