Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning (1x1) Any RP you want

Grapz224

so, I really want to do an RP that moves relatively Quickly. (not TOO quickly) but one where you/me post maybe 2-5 posts a day? That's why I decided to do a 1x1. my two OC's (Soul and Onyx) are fairly new OC's, and I wanted to get some more history to them. Soul fits more of an "Action" or "Puzzle" Style RP, while Onyx fits into almost anything (due to him being a changeling.)

I want to start a 1x1 PM with ONE MAYBE TWO MORE PEOPLE.

I consider myself dedicated. when I don't have school-stuff to do, I am on my computer, and I always keep the tab open so I can see when people reply to my RP's. even in school, there are multiple times per day when I can look at my notifications on my phone. I won't reply at school, but I will have a more "thought out" reply when I get home.

We can throw ideas around here, I'm fine with almost anything. Action, Romance, Puzzle, you name it and I'll help come up with an interesting Idea we can do.

again, I only want 1 or two more people.

@@Grapz224,

Action/Romance or just Romance. 

I want to give my new mare OC a test run, but I still need to make her backstory and cutie mark. 

How about a foal RP. Where our characters meet as foals and go on an adventure and grow up together?

@, @@Delernil,

what kind of RP are you looking for?

by the way, that was insanly quick. I only beat the first boss in my game when you guys replied. 0_0

I can do all of them. I havent done a Puzzle RP, ever (Though that would be like trying to explain Portal in words...) so we could always do that. Im really flexible, with OCs for every situation. My main OC though isnt a fighter-type, so doing an action RP would have interesting results.

@@Grapz224,

Action/Romance or just Romance. 

I want to give my new mare OC a test run, but I still need to make her backstory and cutie mark. 

How about a foal RP. Where our characters meet as foals and go on an adventure and grow up together?

Oh yes, i want this.

@, @@Delernil,

that... would work very well with Soul, actually. he IS an older pony, and in my backstory I never do talk about his Childhood (foalhood?)

so an Action/Romace RP... hard to pull off with three people XD. which OC's are you thinking of using? obviously, Soul is a guy...

also, you are VERY fast... this game is a puzzle RPG, an un-ending Dungeon that has a boss every 5 mins and is randomly generated. I didn't even get o the boss this go-around.

(edited)

@, @@Delernil,

that... would work very well with Soul, actually. he IS an older pony, and in my backstory I never do talk about his Childhood (foalhood?)

so an Action/Romace RP... hard to pull off with three people XD. which OC's are you thinking of using? obviously, Soul is a guy...

also, you are VERY fast... this game is a puzzle RPG, an un-ending Dungeon that has a boss every 5 mins and is randomly generated. I didn't even get o the boss this go-around.

Traveller. He has a rather boring backstory for his younger years so this would be great to do.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/distance-traveler-r5522

Edited by Delernil

@, @@Delernil,

1 room... this is getting rediculous

do you want to do it separately? As I said, I'd like 1-2 people.

anyway, what would be both action and Romace...

oh, and Thunder, the link is broken.

@, @@Delernil,

ok, so I'll do a Romance with Thunder between Young Soul and Maya, and an Action RP with Delernil and Onyx.

give me a sec to find a save point, and I'll write them out.

@@Delernil,

I started the one with Thunder, but what kind of Action RP do you want? or do you want a puzzle RP. If we do a puzzle, I'm thinking a maze-style thing?

Hey, like i said, im up for anything. I could always do stories, but i am not good at all at explaining them.

@@Delernil,

doesn't give me much to go on...

How about an RP where we are trapped inside of a "Mad-pony's" lair. It's a slew of Puzzles and Riddles, and we were captured by this "Mad-pony" and are forced to work together to escape? someone else could volunteer to play the "Mad-Pony"

@@Delernil,

doesn't give me much to go on...

How about an RP where we are trapped inside of a "Mad-pony's" lair. It's a slew of Puzzles and Riddles, and we were captured by this "Mad-pony" and are forced to work together to escape? someone else could volunteer to play the "Mad-Pony"

That sounds interesting. Ill do that, and i could be the Mad-Pony if you need me to be.

@@Delernil,

Well then let's wait for someone to get on and volunteer. If nobody volunteers in a day, we'll start. (This'll also give me a day to work out some riddles)

@,

you know I sent you the RP, right? it's a PM.