Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your "quiet pleasures"?

Discordian

Eh. Some people might know this about me. I like learning about literature. Tropes, character development, that kind of thing. It's hard to explain to some people, because a lot of folks find that shit boring, so I keep it to myself.

• Brohoof 1

Hm...well, might sound kinda sappy but I love seeing people smile, like when I'm talking to them, and something I say makes them smile or laugh. It just fills me up with happiness inside and makes my day. Like how Pinkie Pie loves seeing her friends smile and see them happy, that's me. My friends and family, and everyone who's special to me. It's one of my favorite things in the world. 

• Brohoof 2

• 4 years later...

I enjoy coming up with interesting ideas for meals and putting them together. I'm no good cook by any means, but it's fun and satisfying when it works.  :grin:

• Brohoof 1

Sitting and watching my simulator run a flight, sometimes looking at small (or big) airports below and seeing who’s down there (which aircraft). I basically built that world, or set it up*. I usually do other things while it’s in the background like read.

I like to design theme parks and attractions. It’s very relaxing and engages just enough of my brain to keep me interested without making me tired. But when I do get tired, I go for something even more relaxing, which is watching my daughter sleep, play, and generally be

• Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1

• 3 months later...
  • Anything vintage- like the feel of nostalgic, not a fan of the modern world.
  • Noir film
  • Jazz
  • Harry potter
  • Playing my guitar 
  • Writing
  • taking a walk or a hike with a nice scenery especially a garden. It felt romantic.
  • Opera/classical/ broadway theater 
  • Xmas/Halloween spirit 
  • Season of Fall
  • Going to the museum
  • Reading history documentary books
  • watching crime or mystery 
  • playing board, chess and Pool.
  • Fashion and putting on make up
  • Watching  K-pop idols blog, dance practice and MV.
  • Working out at the gym and the feeling after a hard work out.
  • Swimming (I just love being the water)/ being at the beach.
  • Shopping
  • Doing any artsy projects
  • Going to the movie theater 
  • Listening to music 
  • watching cooking/baking tutorials and traveling video. 
  • Managing work business related or doing sale. Aside from me not like my workplace I love doing the business part of it. The feeling of “pitch and sale” and management always put me in a good mood especially when I’m confident it won’t go south against me. Just gonna love it when your plans all comes together and actually pays off. Which ties with getting positive feedback as a bonus.

• 2 months later...

My Microsoft Flight Simulator, 2004 :proud: . I can either use it actively like a maneuver or some procedure (it has its benefits but not so great for hand-flying technique), or I can run a long-ish flight in the background while I do something else.