Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Without Internet or TV?

CosmicHooves

I would die on the spot, just straight up and collapse to the floor dead. I more or less cannot survive without the internet nowadays. TV is fine, I never watch it nowadays, but internet I need.

• Brohoof 2

I would die on the spot, just straight up and collapse to the floor dead. I more or less cannot survive without the internet nowadays. TV is fine, I never watch it nowadays, but internet I need.

For me, YouTube and Dailymotion is my TV.

• Brohoof 1

I would twitch until I got back in the habit of reading books.  (I vaguely remember a time when all five channels didn't have anything worth watching and most families didn't have a computer.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, at least I still have the computer to program with, as well as the library. It would be a pain in the rear because the internet is the quickest way to find information on the spot (including information I need for work.)

I guess I'd feel pretty upset at the person who took them away, especially considering the web is required for me to submit my projects. The TV isn't a big loss, the one we have was made in the 90's anyway...

Edited by Celtore

W-wait...no internet? TV I can live without, but NO internet?!?

mlfw629_130819885463.gif

Let me put it this way.

When my wifi goes off randomly sometimes, I feel like I'm dying slowly.

• Brohoof 2

I'd be devastated. I've made some of the best friends I've ever had on these very forums, and I'd never get to do one of our streams again, or one of our 19-hour long group calls again...gahh. I'd be worried about the Rarity fan club to end, too; what if someone was bashing Rarity and they didn't know what to do? That stuff bothers us all, you know, and I'm like a mama bear when it comes to that sort of thing.

Gahh...I'd probably roll over and die.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would just..oh, the thought is just too terrible! D': How would I communicate with the outside world? I am homeschooled, so a lot of my time is on the internet. It's where I find information to complete my assignments and find entertainment when I'm done with work. And there's no socializing during the day unless I come here. (As my bf/ friends aren't allowed to text during school and the signal there is shit anyways) I mean, I could go without TV, sure. Just find shows on the internet. But both is...out of the question!  :angry:  I would go crazy. I mean sure, there are other ways of entertainment such as video games, or reading. But..ergggggg.

Edited by Pepin
  • Brohoof 2

I know that there other means of entertaining oneself, but...post-14906-0-52948700-1399148568.jpg

I would probably put that person on my hit list. I can live without watching TV, but I can not live without the internet, it's where I can socialize online without being restricted.

(edited)

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

I'll make my own internet!

With blackjack... and hookers!

That bit of sillyness aside, I would most likely become a bigger bookworm than Twilight, studying spirit evolution until I can manage to shift to a better plane of existence.

(edited)

I could deal with no more TV since I don't really watch it too much. Internet would be hard to get over because I get a lot of information from it. All I can say is that I definitely wouldn't die from boredom though- I have a lot of other things I can do/work on.

Edited by steve88

I have sucky internet at home and I rarely watch TV. In fact I mostly use my TV as a monitor to play video games. If I am allowed to access the internet elsewhere and download videos/movies/games on a USB stick to take home to play on my own computer then I will be okay with no internet at home.

I can watch TV shows online (the good ones, anyway) so that's not a problem...no Internet would make me so depressed though since the vast majority of my friends are Internet friends. D: Being unable to speak to them would be the most depressing thing for me ever.

• Brohoof 1

It almost might be kind of interesting to make that change IF a large number of people in my proximity also were without internet. Then we might have people going outside and talking to their neighbors and stuff.

Ah screw it, I even get books and video games from the internet. It's pretty hard to get away from.

• Brohoof 1

No internet would be so painful. I use it all the time, it'd be so hard to live without it now. I can't even send messages with my cell phone where I live. I'd be like... all alone.

Meh, I guess that would allow me to spend that free time into building a machine to travel to Equestria. IN FACT THAT'D BE FANTASTIC !

• Brohoof 1