Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Without Internet or TV?

CosmicHooves

I'd be devastated. I've made some of the best friends I've ever had on these very forums, and I'd never get to do one of our streams again, or one of our 19-hour long group calls again...gahh. I'd be worried about the Rarity fan club to end, too; what if someone was bashing Rarity and they didn't know what to do? That stuff bothers us all, you know, and I'm like a mama bear when it comes to that sort of thing.

Gahh...I'd probably roll over and die.

The mama bear ^_^

Oh Ghostie...I just love your word choice! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

My computer actually died once for about 1 month, and I was devastated through and through...but otherwise, my reaction:

And eventually... I'd

aa7eb72ee188af4facacf14d1b4dca41e539e24e

My computer actually died once for about 1 month, and I was devastated through and through...but otherwise, my reaction:

And eventually... I'd

aa7eb72ee188af4facacf14d1b4dca41e539e24e

I actually have to ship mine in about a month or so to get my shift key fixed. Can't wait how that goes.

I'd probably not survive a single day without TV or Internet, :D.   Even Pinkie Pie can show you my facial expression:

post-25645-0-42572000-1399123446.jpg

Could give a shit less about the TV being gone, since I never watch TV (save for MLP). Lack of Internet would be quite a bit more difficult to live with, but I suppose if that happened, I'd go outside for a change back to playing vidyuh games. ;)

I would fail all my classes because I need to register and contact my teachers.

I would get fired from my summer job because it involves computers.

I will likely never be hired for any job in the next several years because of no computers.

I can live without TV and it's stupid condom advertisements, but if the internet was taken from me, I don't know what I'd do. The internet is a very precious thing, despite being filled with disgusting images.

I've lived without TV just fine for over a decade because of the internet. But take that away and expect me to live without out it?

162689__safe_animated_scootaloo_apple+bl

Depends on if we're talking about actual physical TVs or just TV programs. I haven't had TV in forever and the internet is a horrid place that I happen to find entertainment in.

But my video games? I need those in my life. They are my lifeblood. Need that TV. No internet wouldn't be that much of an issue with games either since if a game requires a certain update on a console it comes with that update on the disc.

Was going to dub in internet over daughter but heck, the internet may as well be my daughter. TV I don't care for so much anymore. Netflix > Crappy Ad filled television.

Say someone took away your Internet and TV and you couldn't access any of those things for the rest of your life.

How would you feel?

I could live without internet if otherponies weren't using the internet either. If this was 10 or 15 years ago, or even further (with relative technology, E.G. 90's, even 80's or 70's), I could definitely live without the internet. They'rs so much that can be done offline, in fact I do most things in my life offline. They'rs so much software, so many games I played on computers before the internet. The only real problem is going to pick them up, and that was fun back then! They'rs so many books I have yet to read, I'd be in so much fun reading <3

twilight_sparkle__reading_on_the_go__by_

The main uses I have for the internet for ordering things (or just spending money), learning, enjoying time with friends across the internets, enjoying a little media here and there (some reddit, maybe a little something else sometimes), downloading games, and of course My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: internet, actually, most of that is downloading games and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Oh, and I've forgotten one little thing on that list. I suppose, that would be pretty rough, given that I wouldn't have My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. 

137727769813.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Say someone took away your Internet and TV and you couldn't access any of those things for the rest of your life.

How would you feel?

Fine, so long as I was in Equestria. 

The thing is a society is made to use the tools at hand.  It is really only a pain to not have something in a society based on that thing.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heh, honestly, I'd only feel bad about not ever talking to my internet friends again.

I never watch TV anymore, but while I'd miss YouTube, I'd likely be far more productive without the internet as a constant distraction. And less drama too.

I don't use TV. I use Internet all the time. But even without both of them, I have multiple backup interests that I can pick up. Like building my own Internet from scratch (at least dial-up would be possible since I already have a working telephone system of my own).

• Brohoof 2

46 minutes ago, Frosted Heart said:

Hmm...

If I chose TV...

I would use my internet to watch online streaming services like Netflix or Hulu. Because I'm using the internet to watch them! So HA!

The OP was asking what you'd do without Internet or TV (as in having neither) for the rest of your life.