Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Without Internet or TV?

CosmicHooves

It would really suck, I wouldn't be able to talk to as many people, know what resources there are in my area, nor would I be able to buy new games without the internet.  It would really suck, couldn't find sewing patterns that I actually like, finding available jobs, new fabric, couldn't figure out new crochet stitches, order old books that aren't being sold in a used book store or at the library, etc,.  The internet has become such a necessary thing these days.  I wouldn't miss my tv as much since the only game console I have is a Switch.

No internet or TV for the rest of my life?!?! How would I watch any MLP episodes? How would I be able to talk to all you guys? I wouldn't, and that would really suck, like a lot :( I'm not sure what I would do, as the internet and TV provide a lot of my entertainment, I guess I would be a lot more bored and lonely the rest of my life :blush:

If internet and TV were taken away from me, I wouldn't be able to know much of the outside world and be basically living under a rock.

In terms of TV though, I have been watching less and less traditional TV in the past few years (cable TV) and more on watching online content. There's just nothing to watch on cable television anymore. It wasn't the behemoth it once was in the 2000s and early 2010s. I wonder how watching TV will be like a few years from today now that everybody is dropping cable and the old channels/national networks are starting to begin the major transition to full time streaming. 

Edited by TransitPony

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be more peeved about losing my Internet than the TV, since I wouldn't have anything worthwhile to do. I don't really have any hobbies outside of those things.

Edited by Cash In

• 2 months later...

I honestly would be fine without either of them. I was never addicted to the internet and TV seldom has all that much that intrigues me. Unfortunately more and more things in the modern world require the internet so in those cases I’d have no choice. But if the options existed I’d be happy without any at all. I don’t really like technology; even basic stuff like TV is more annoying than it’s worth.

• 5 months later...

I would manage. There are also other things in my life than TV or internet. Reading books, tinkering, visiting musicals etc.

Well, at least before the pandemic

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...