Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The power of the brohoof

Chaos Storm
Go to solution Solved by Tholos,

Brohoofing just basically is a like function on this website that shows how many people agreed/thought your post was funny or awesome.

That's basically it. I give out so many of them because I'm generous like that. So you take one too!

• Brohoof 3

I was just wondering is bro hoofing someone's post like liking it.   I mean do you have so many you can give out?  Can someone please explain it to me? :D

You can give out as many brohoofs as you'd like. In your profile, a number keeps count of how many you've received. 

I was just wondering is bro hoofing someone's post like liking it.   I mean do you have so many you can give out?  Can someone please explain it to me? :D

Hmmmm, how to explain the wonderful brohoof? Well for me it's a sign of 'I like this, good job bro! (or gurl)'. I believe that unlike the like which can just be like, like, like, like, this is something that I believe is very encouraging. When I get a brohoof I feel good because it's just like 'Yay! Someone actually thinks what I said is cool!' Maybe for other people it's as simple as a facebook like, but I think it's more important than that.

• Brohoof 1

Hello @Chaos Storm!  Just so you are aware, I have moved your thread to the 'Site Questions and Tech Support' section, as it involves a question directly about forum functions.

As far as brohooves, yes, it is essentially a way for members to show that they indeed liked certain posts that other members have made; kind of like a virtual thumbs up and just a way of showing that you liked a post without having to make a post yourself.  I hope this thread has answered your question fully, so feel free to brohoof as you see fit.  Enjoy the forums and take care!

• Brohoof 1

As said above, it is a way to like posts.

What they didn't mention is that if you give me ten thousand brohoofs, you automatically become an Admin.

There are three places you can view how many brohoofs you've received:

-When you scroll over somebody's name to the left of their post and it displays in that green box.

x2n0yHS.jpg

-The large green box to the right on their profile.

IwchHrs.jpg

-Under "Community stats" on their profile.

zaOXk9M.jpg

Also, if you want to view how many brohoofs you have given, go to your profile and click on the button to the left that says 'stats'.

kXbdkv1.jpg

9hxEVk3.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.