Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's that picture at the bottom of yer post!?

AppleLover
Go to solution Solved by duidamasterXD,

Ok, i wanna know what those things at the bottom of everyones post is. cause when I scroll through and read those things I say to myself How do I get one? *assistance required. Awaiting response*

post-26418-0-62868100-1399158630_thumb.png

YEAH, I DID MY FIRST PICTURE!!! I FEEL 19.9% COOLER!!! Now if only I knew about that OTHER picture

• Brohoof 2

They're called signatures. They come attached with all of a users' posts, I guess to make everyone more unique. To get one you need at least 5 posts, which fortunately you have. :)

You can make one yourself, or you can request someone to make one for you. There's lots of friendly and talented people here who can help. :D

• Brohoof 4

They are called signatures. Their max resolution is 600 x 100 if you're a normal user, and 600 x 200 if you're a Subscriber/Donor.

They are there to kind of add a flair of uniqueness to your posts.

Edit yours here.

• Brohoof 3

Yeah there's a huge signature making thing going on here. Lots of people in Creative Resources offer creation of signatures for free, or you can be different and make your own of anything you want. There are lots of pretty talented sig makers there, so if you want a good looking one, lots of people offer them for no charge :)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@AppleLover, just letting you know that I've moved your thread over to the Site Questions section. This is the place to go if you need to figure anything out or if anything about the forums is unclear :)

And like the others above have said, it's a signature. You can edit yours and by clicking the link in Tholos' post above or by going to your profile settings.

VFhv7vA.png

7zYMvfw.png

As for getting a signature, if you don't already have something in mind that you'd like to put there, there're plenty of people in the Requests Guild who would be happy to make one for you :). Just look through the threads tagged 'Request Shop' for people who make signatures, ask nicely and explain what you'd like and they'll probably get back to you when they can :. There're some really talented and generous people in there.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 4

Thanks! I've been wondering what they are and now I know. But I think I accidentaly found out how to get them the short time I was off of this topic thing. Let me see if it works. 

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.