Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

All the phones you've used?

Dr. Vojislav Seselj

Used as in tried out. I tried so many.

An is phones I've owned I owned 3, I don't remember what my first one was called but a cheap T-Mobile smartphone, My next one was an iPhone, and the other day I got a Nokia 635.

I've only had a few phones, mainly because I usually get a new phone every 2 years. As follows:

Samsung Alias: It was a dumbphone that flipped both up and to the side. It had both a full keyboard and a typical numberpad integrated into it.

LG EnV 3: Side-flipping phone that had a typical numberpad on the front, and a full keyboard inside,

iPhone 4: My current phone. Pretty self-explanatory.

-some lame tracphone

-some fat pink slide phone from Walmart

-some black slid phone from sprint that was my dads?

-iPhone 4

-iPhone 6

Yep. That's it. I love my iPhone 6. :P

(edited)

-Nokia Phone (Those things are like bricks)

-Alcatel Sparq ll - Those slide phones (Not the sidekick or mytouch)

- Samsung Galaxy S2 (Had it for 3 years and was in perfect condition but never had any android updates once the S3 came out so the android system was dying out.

-Samsung Galaxy S3 (current phone)- love it but i want a new one. I want that Galaxy S6.

Edited by ~SadisticFluttershy~

(edited)

Now I don't remember their names for some of them, but I do remember what I had.

My first phone was some flip phone where the service provider was Disney, which I believe was bought out by Verizon

-Another flip phone from Verizon

-Another flip phone from Verizon, but with a full keyboard 

-Another flip phone from some provider I don't remember 

Here are my three most current phones that I remember

-Blackberry Bold 9930

-iPhone4

-Samsung Galaxy S4 Active(Current phone)

If possible I would love to go back to an iPhone.

Edited by JRex95

I didn't have a lot of phones.

This is my first phone that I got in sixth grade, a Motorola Entice W766

Motorola-Entice-W766.jpg

Then in eighth grade I got a LG Cosmos Touch and currently use it years later.  You can't do shit on it, but it serves its purpose well.

LG-Cosmos-Touch.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I've only owned two phones in my entire life (I didn't get one until I was a sophomore in high school). I had a Samsung Brightside keyboard phone for two years. Currently, I have an iPhone 5s in champagne color.

My first few phones were very generic and cheap, don't remember those...

-Had one of those HTC smartphones.

-Galaxy S3 (current)

-Galaxy S5 (Owned one shortly but switched back to S3)

I'm suppose to be getting the S4 soon. Don't know too much about the S6...

Samsung Reclaim, which is best described as some kind of hybrid between a dumbphone and a feature phone with a slideout keyboard ---> Nexus 4 (best phone ever btw) ---> A flip phone I got for 15 bucks since the screen on my Nexus 4 unfortunately broke back in November. I'll buy a proper smartphone once I have some money.

Well... there was my home phone, of course... the phone I shared with my sister that I NEVER used... and the one I just got on January that I have used A TON since I go it! It's a smart phone and is extremely swaggy :3

Other than the generic home phones:

-LG Straight Talk Smartphone: Did not like that one very much. Overpriced, small and clunky. Plus the Android OS was pretty terrible on it. Overall it was a bad product to me.

-Nokia Lumia 635 Windows Phone: This is my current phone and it is awesome. It is very sleek, easy to use, and it works wonders as a multimedia device. I got a 64GB micro SD for it and it is video paradise. All of this for $60! I think it is amazing.

And that's it. I have never been a phone person until the past few years, I love devices that can give me a lot of functionality on the go.

Hmh.. Wow. There are many. First one was a regular Nokia's pink phone. Second one was another Nokia's phone. (Can't really remember their names) Third phone was probably the first Samsung touch screen. Then I had this Samsung's granny phone because I lost or broke so many phones. THEN I had yet another regular Nokia. After that broke my fifth phone was Nokia's half touch screen and half not. As my sixth and final phone that I have right now is Samsung Galaxy Trend. It's really the only phone name that I can remember 'cause this is the longest lasting phone I have ever had.

• Brohoof 2

Okay so I have had some phones throughout the years and I'll start with the oldest.

lytEHqY.jpg

This was my first phone I had a long time ago when I was like in middle school. I remember a lot of people having Razor's and Ipods back then. I still used my CD player all the time and such xD.

vMxBNhm.jpg

I had this phone throughout high school and it was decent enough. I always saw my other friends having nicer phones though and always wanted one at some point.

G25gr5j.jpg

My friend had this phone from all the way back in middle school when I had my first phone. This phone lasted him all the way from middle school to the end of high school for him. This was like my favorite phone back then. Whenever I hungout with him I would listen to music from his phone.

lBrKx26.jpg

I had this phone throughout my junior/senior year of high school. I really liked this phone because I finally could text others without having to worry about any fees :P.

RR9K48D.jpg

I got this phone used in 2012 and I LOVED this phone! It was my first really nice phone I ever had and I was with Verizon at the time but I had to give this phone up because Verizon's phone rates were way too high sadly.

SX7iHmU.jpg

Right now I am using the Galaxy S3 and I am quite satisfied with this phone. Using the straight talk service which is about 45$ a month which is good for me. It's nice to be able to have a nice phone for once though :3. 

Only three so far:

1. Tracfone- This was back in middle school, I hated it

2. Motorola RAZR 2- 8th grade, all my friends had RAZR 1s, and so I wanted to be the first kid in my class with the new one. Bad descision. I compare this phone to a Jaguar car, it was cool but it fell to pieces almost instantly. It caused batteries to swell to the point of breaking the back case. We finally just gave up on it.

3. LG Banter- I absolutely love this one, and yes it is still my current phone. It's a great middle ground, being nicer than the tracfone, but not as fragile as the RAZR.

I've thought about an iPhone, but I'm afraid I'd break it instantly. Love my iPad, though.