Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Of Uncommon Design. (SoL, Interaction, Romance, Experimental, Dark)

The Elusive Cinder

You haven't - but will be. I did a few quick updates this morning but wasn't really paying attention: you'll be on there soon enough.

Ok, just making sure ;)

You haven't - but will be. I did a few quick updates this morning but wasn't really paying attention: you'll be on there soon enough.

To be honest, I have thought about joining this RP...but I just don't get it, I have read the rules and the synopsis you have of it, but that doesn't mean that I understand the story.

I don't know, unless you can explain it to me in a way that I would understand then I will probably not join this, plus school is controlling my life as of late so that's all the more reason.

• Brohoof 1

@

On Atlas I can restrict him easy. I've been in enough RPs to take the modern bits out. On Hunter if you want me to prolong his wolf form thing or just not let him turn at all go ahead.

(edited)

Sorry folks - I've not abandoned you. I normally update this from my phone while I'm at work, but the 3G signal is just completely dead these past few days.

@@Dawn Arethia Whooves,

Sorry, but I don't thing that a character so focused on technology and computers would work in the RP, as it's based off of a more medieval-fantasy view of Equestria.

@@Ochre_Dust,

Ochre Dust looks excellent, but you're missing something from the rules. :(

@@Tricksters Pride

You got a page for Gear (It was Gear, wasn't it?) up yet dude?

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

@

Yeah it is... Nearly done as of now (Just need a half decent backstory.) but sadly i've been rather preoccupied of late and haven't had the time to work on her as much as i'd have liked... Sorry for that.

@@Serious Sam,

Well... the players will be placed in an alternate dimension where they will have guidance and the means to go about their lives in this altered reality. As the days pass, they will have to deal with the problems that arise from the environment around them, the problems with each other and the effects on themselves.

Thats... about it. As well as I can explain anyway. Its about exploring an alternate world (from a characters point of view) and dealing with new problems. I'll guide through narration and exposition, and we take it from there.

1st person?

Uhm, well I'd much prefer folks to write in third person - it's much more consistent and easier to ready. People would RP exactly as they always do - write what their characters are doing, saying... thinking if they like. 

• Brohoof 1

@

Ah, yes, the bolding of part of my post. I've made the relevant change to the first post I made. The story will largely be character driven, SoL, have dark undertones, etcetera etcetera.

(edited)

Hey folks!

Sorry about the delay - with the forums being so dead recently I haven't been as active as usual, and didn't want to start this until I could give it enough attention to not let it die.

So!

I'll be starting the RP at some stage today, we're still open to applicants and I hope y'all haven't vanished too!

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

Does their magic still work? If I remember right, wasn't pony magic powered by borrowing power from Arcana? Also are all the ponies around each other or are they separated from one other?

@

I'tt work - just don't expect it to effect things as it would in Equestria. This place is where magic comes from - its built up a resistance to it, so to speak.

And where they are is completely up to you - though for progressions sake, it might be easier if they aren't completely isolated.

• Brohoof 1

I SERIOUSLY hope I'm not to late to join this, this seems like a perfect place for everlast. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/everlast-r5395

Everything seems to be in order: accepted!

One thing - I've had a look over a couple of your posts in another RP and need to request that you post in third pony person here, to keep things from getting confusing. (He did this, he said that, rather than I did this and I said that.)

@,

I think I am, unfortunately, going to have to back out of this RP. I was really interested, but I have plenty on my plate, and I think joining another in-depth RP will prove to drain me. Sorry about dat, Cinder. Have fun with everyone else, dough, seems like it'll be a good RP^^

• Brohoof 1

@,

I think I am, unfortunately, going to have to back out of this RP. I was really interested, but I have plenty on my plate, and I think joining another in-depth RP will prove to drain me. Sorry about dat, Cinder. Have fun with everyone else, dough, seems like it'll be a good RP^^

Shame to see you go fella, but no worries! Appreciate you letting me know and if you ever fancy joining just say the word.

• Brohoof 2