Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

:wub::lol::wacko::D:blush::huh::umad::muffins:

That is awesome!!!  ...is it okay with you if I share thaton my local anime con's forums?

I don't really mind; if you can somehow link back to this forum topic that'd be especially nice.  And thank you for asking first :D.

Nice pic, any chance of more to come?

I'll likely keep posting Sketchpad stuff; particularly if I can squeeze a pony into a drawing lol.  I also post my stuff to dA, but I'm not sure I want to share that user here yet (would kill what limited anonymity I currently have xD).

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

You do realize i that there are only so many pony Cthulhu pics on dA, right?

I know it sounds silly lol.  Hence why I edited in the word "limited," as said anonymity is rather delicate / threatened as it is.  But posting the URL direct to my dA home page denotes a conscious invitation: "Hey, peoples...  Come see my other weirdo stuff.  Maybe don't dig into my faves so much."

Edited by PegaMister

know it sounds silly lol. Hence why I edited in the word "limited," as said anonymity is rather delicate / threatened as it is. But posting the URL direct to my dA home page denotes a conscious invitation: "Hey, peoples... Come see my other weirdo stuff. Maybe don't dig into my faves so much."

Gotcha, want me to edit my post?

• 3 months later...