Banner by ~ Nico

Hello everypony, greetings from Norway!

Magnus

So, I am 32 years old, married with 2 awesome kids(guess how I started loving mlp;-)

Became a brony by watching it with my ki...sorry foals, suddenly noticed I was just as exited for a new episode as they were..So here I am :lol:

By profession I am a registered nurse, specced in psychiatry.

Worked with animals all my life(sadly,many abused)wich is why I have a soft spot for Fluttershy!

Lets see, what else..I am a martial artist, 2 dan tkd, blue belt kickboxing and a few more. Currently do Judo and aikido. Alot of my time is also spent moderating on a fitness forum(not to be named as I atm cant remember the rules about that).

Glad to be aboard!

- Magnus

That's awesome, glad to see you're involved in the show as a family man! Most of us on the forum are teenagers 16 to 19, but there are some adults and younger ponies on the site. Hope the age difference won't take away from your enjoyment on the site ^_^ !

That's awesome, glad to see you're involved in the show as a family man! Most of us on the forum are teenagers 16 to 19, but there are some adults and younger ponies on the site. Hope the age difference won't take away from your enjoyment on the site ^_^ !

Age is just a number, I never really grew up, and life is way to short to take it to seriously :P
  • Brohoof 1