Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Rainbow Power" MLP toys?

Pineapple Bloom

I went to the shop today and saw some new MLP:FiM figures of the ponies with rainbow streaks in their hair and stuff. I couldn't look at them for long because mama was around, but I remember there was a Pinkie figure that came with a helicopter.

Here's a pic of it

pack_62.jpg

I went to MLP Wiki and saw this picture

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/File:Maxresdefault.jpg

So are they based on Season 5 of MLP or the upcoming Rainbow Rocks movie?

Yeah, Rainbow Power is something that's been teased since early in the season. The best guess right now is that it's something that will happen in the finale and it will involve the box with the six keyholes.

I guess we'll find out if that's true in less than a week.

• Brohoof 1

Im pretty pretty sure (Well, kind of sure) That this is a hint, about the season finale. My theory is that whats inside the chest from the tree of harmony is the Rainbow Powers! And those powers will help the Mane 6 defeat the new villian. (Some ponies say is Tirek from G1 who knows?)

Its pretty much obvious, all those hints. Rainbowfied toys, EG Rainbow Rocks, the rainbow glow on the eyes on the pony, and that same rainbow glow over their keys. It all points to that!

• Brohoof 1

I honestly hope that these "Rainbow Powers" never see the light of day in the show. I don't like the design, and from what the "powers" are supposed to do is just completely...whats the word... illogical? no... more like they just do not seem like a good plotline developer. So impractical I guess? we see no mention of them in Rainbow Rocks trailers, which is so far going to take place AFTER the events of twilights kingdom.

As for the box, they kind of let us forget about it, didn't they? 3 weeks ago or so we had the AppleJack episode, but since then nothing. And I don't see the point of relieving literally THE ENTIRE plotline for the Season Finale weeks before it even airs. It would be like going to a movie knowing how the good guy defeats the bad guy.

Durring Easter at Wal-Mart I saw Rainbowfied versions of the little MLP ponies from 

Funrise. It could be they have all be sold out because I have yet to see them since. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hasbro did give off some hints to the season finale from the toys as the season goes on with every small teaser and not only that, believe it or not, it's exactly what was shown in the season finale when it premiered.

• 3 weeks later...

Im pretty pretty sure (Well, kind of sure) That this is a hint, about the season finale. My theory is that whats inside the chest from the tree of harmony is the Rainbow Powers! And those powers will help the Mane 6 defeat the new villian. (Some ponies say is Tirek from G1 who knows?)

Its pretty much obvious, all those hints. Rainbowfied toys, EG Rainbow Rocks, the rainbow glow on the eyes on the pony, and that same rainbow glow over their keys. It all points to that!

And my theory was right :D

I saw some plushies at walmart with rainbow tails, only pinkie pie had rainbow mane and tail.  I was tempted, but there was no rarity or fluttershy.