Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sometimes wish you were a different gender?

TheMarkz0ne

Do you?  

88 users have voted

1. 1. Do you?

• I would prefer to be the opposite gender.
    • I'm fine the way I am
    • I wish I could be both.

I often throughout my life desired to be female. I am content being in a male body, just because I find it selfish to change and disrupt the lives of others. I support people who feel and know they are the wrong gender. I have some knowledge and beliefs on the support of this matter, that I do not wish to disclose to avoid conflict. But I simply admire the female form sexually as a male. But I also see desire to have a female body. So I don't know what you all can make of that.

• Brohoof 1

It confuses me that obsession over gender is going up while the relevance of gender roles is going down.

People, stop being illogical. It's mucking up my brain.

• Brohoof 7

It confuses me that obsession over gender is going up while the relevance of gender roles is going down.

People, stop being illogical. It's mucking up my brain.

I see no "illogical" thinking. Society is simply different. I don't like exploitation for the sake of profit(LGBT) 

(edited)

The only thing I like about being male is my board shoulders, that's it. So I would be lying if I said the idea of changing wasn't in my mind

Not really, but that's because I don't define myself by an arbitrary combination of chromosomes and organs.

My body has a gender. My mind is it's own thing.

Thats quite a interesting way to see it

Edited by Kurai
  • Brohoof 1

I see no "illogical" thinking. Society is simply different. I don't like exploitation for the sake of profit(LGBT) 

The point is that putting emphasis on something while it's relevance is waning seems to defy a sensible use of one's efforts.

Also idk what "society is simply different" is supposed to mean.

• Brohoof 1

Mmhm I never understood it myself, I mean I do accept it but I just don't get it :o. I'm perfectly fine with being male, and I wouldn't wish to be anything else

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn’t like to be the opposite gender: I went as far as cross-dressing a few years or so ago and I didn’t really feel comfortable doing that.

I like being male, it's who I am and feel am supposed to be

• Brohoof 2

Sometimes, but only for curiosity's sake...I think a gender could redefine a person's life entirely. It's an interesting "what if," I don't think anyone could deny that.

As a genderfluid who has struggled with the T in LGBT in the past I definitely have a lot of fuckery going on with my general gender construct and I've imagined myself as a girl and enjoyed it more times than I care to admit. That said, I'm content with my current state.

• Brohoof 1

I have often wished that I was born a girl. Although I am still very straight. But I relate so much more with females than males. (although that's probably a product of having almost zero male role models and being surrounded by females when growing up).

Sometimes I wish I was a boy just so I could think out situations rationally instead of with my emotions. Guys think with logic, girls think with feelings. But if I was a boy, I could never experience some of the feelings that I've had and continue to have every day, so I'm not really sure. I'm perfectly happy with what I have though.

After having been present for the birth of my two kids I only have this to say.

No. Hell no. No bucking way, no. God, oh dear God no.

:blink:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Learn to deal with it, there is no changing, you can put on a costume, but you will always be what you were born so learn to love who you are and stop wanting to be something your not

Edited by Osmiumburst

Learn to deal with it, there is no changing, you can put on a costume, but you will always be what you were born so learn to love who you are and stop wanting to be something your not

That is a pretty bold statement. Considering that the Personal Motto on your profile states: "You are who you choose to be." Could you explain why you feel that people shouldn't change? Because I feel that I would be better off as the opposite gender on a daily basis.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I use to think that as well, I was just saying there is no way to change yourself in that way so why wish and hope on something that cannot happen you can put on a wig get a surgery change your voice but you will always be who you were born as in that sense

Edited by Osmiumburst

I use to think that as well, I was just saying there is no way to change yourself in that way so why wish and hope on something that cannot happen you can put on a wig get a surgery change your voice but you will always be who you were born as

...and trans people believe they were the opposite gender from birth. So they are trying to become the person they always were on the inside.

• Brohoof 2

whether or not they believe they were born in the wrong sex, that doesn't change the fact that they are the sex they were born into and nothing can change it so why waste time dreaming for something that cannot happen

whether or not they believe they were born in the wrong sex, that doesn't change the fact that they are the sex they were born into and nothing can change it so why waste time dreaming for something that cannot happen

Well people can and do change genders all the time. You are stating like absolute fact that it is impossible, which is not the case.

• Brohoof 2

@Osmiumburst

Not sure I exactly agree with that. I mean, yes genetically the sex chromosomes are different, but individuals are more than a genetic starting point. We are formed by genetics that can't change, and others that can (epigenetics), by conditioning, and experiences, and applying the things that we come across on a daily basis, we define ourselves. I see no problem with identifying with another gender.

I genuinely feel for someone who feels like their are a prisoner in their own body.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Ok well you have your views and I have mine lets not argue, I was trying to offer helpful advise to the poster, not spark a argument. :) if you would like to message me that would be fine

Edited by Osmiumburst
  • Brohoof 1