CosmicHooves

Discord.

A chaotic being he is indeed.

He deceives and causes confusion.

What if he came to your city or town?

How would people react?

Would the public kill him?

What would YOU do?

I honestly would just grab a baseball bat and knock him out before he does something stupid.

post-25645-0-10236200-1399322837_thumb.jpg

I might actually be quiet scared as Discord could do serious damage in our world compared to Equestria. In Equestria ( a land full of magic and ponies) Discords magic may be screwed up, but it isn't something unnatural to the ponies world, but it is for ours. If Discord was to change the rotation of the earth to cause the sun and moon to raise and lower in random intervals, it could cause unimaginable destruction to the climate, as well as the speed up rotation may even effect earths gravity. His chocolate rain clouds might not effect us, but it could do damage to animals and plants that can't drank or handle chocolate. Unlike the huts in Ponyville, a lot of modern homes would not be able to survive being tumbled and tossed around especially with heavy furniture flying around. So I would be a lot more afraid of Discord coming to our world then him remaining in Equestria. 

• Brohoof 4

I think we would probably be helpless against him. The only way that anyone has been able to beat him so far is to bind him with the Elements of Harmony. Well that and Fluttershy teaching him about the categorical imperative :P

I don't think any of our weapons could do anything to him.

I would be kind of happy! I mean chaos comes with chocolate rain! CHOCOLATE RAIN YOU GUYS! Isn that awesome? After that I would ask him for an autograph, a picture, and... A Discord lamp!! I mean who wouldn´t want one? :)

• Brohoof 1

I'd vote him in as our next president.  Let's face it, Bush messed things up, and Obama made it worse.

If we're going to keep plummeting into a nation of disasters, let's have them be fun disasters.  Discord-esque chaos will make the political misery enjoyable, and countries that hate us will fear us FOREVER!!!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'd do everything possible to become his apprentice, of course! He isn't exactly the type of guy you want to anger and I think he'd be pretty honoured someone wants to be his student. (Plus he has a fairly large ego, so that would help too.)

He couldn't mess things up any further than what we already have and could probably end up fixing a few of our problems since he's basically MLP's Q. The public would probably largely react with fear and violence, but I don't really know how well that would work against him... If anything, he'd probably turn their weapons into rubber chickens or something.

Edited by Celtore

(edited)

If he came into our world he would thus be coming into our universe with different laws of physics than the MLP universe.

My theory is since the MLP universe is run by different laws of physics than our own, magic is possible as the MLP world is driven by magic and the ponies and other magical beings just tap into that energy and manipulate is as they wish.

Once Discord arrives in our world and try to bring about Chaos using any of his spells, nothing would happen. Discord would be extremely confused and try multiple times but to no avail.

Discord might still have some physical strength and look like a scary monster. But once he has no magic, humans would either kill him with weapons or abduct him and perform many experiments on him. Even if Discord came into our world for good, the only chance he may have to survive is if he manages to escape to a house where there are understanding humans who happen to be fans of MLP and like Discord and keep him hidden from the outside world since he will have no magic to protect himself.

Edited by GXPBlast

Call upon our own people that represent the Elements of Harmony

post-25990-0-56145500-1399496516.gif

post-25990-0-18260900-1399496537.png

post-25990-0-44512300-1399496551.png

post-25990-0-01311000-1399496564.jpg

post-25990-0-80346500-1399496574.png

AND FINALLY

post-25990-0-59802400-1399496613_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Well........one thing is for sure, mankind would do everything in its power to destroy Discord.  Although, I think it would be hilarious if Discord met De Lancie. 

Or......in scifi terms, we could create Godzilla to destroy Discord (and we all known who will reign King).

There would be a lot of mayhem and disorder in this world, where the government decides to send out the military to take down Discord, but to no avail.

The amount of laws that govern our universe would be shattered. And down goes toward the drain of hours upon hours of extensive research on physics and such in the science field. It'll be a good day for bronies and a sad day for science.