Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi

Sugar Truss

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I googled it.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I put the show on for my daughter. I figured it would be right up her ally, but I ended up liking it more than she did. I used to try to get her to watch it so that I could fake like it was on because of her. It didn't work. Now my family just accepts that every Sat we will be watching My Little Pony.

I am a 26 year old girl from New Orleans. I loving baking, especially cupcakes with "creamy, creamy frosting". I also like building stuff, hence the name Sugar Truss. I've seen every episode of mlp at least twice. I'm not too good with people so I've never bothered with message boards before, but I decided to embrace the philosophy  that friendship is magic, so here I am.

I have almost the exact personality of Pinkie Pie. I'm really energetic and a little odd. I also love my friends and would do anything to see them smile. I love sprinkles, confetti, glitter, and pinatas. I'm also really annoying. It's one of the reasons I love this show. Even though Pinkie is super energetic, crazy, and downright annoying, everypony loves her anyway. It's awesome. 

Uhh Nice to meet you all. So thanks.

• Brohoof 6

Hello sugar truss! The people here are very friendly, and it is great to hear about parents getting involved in their children's interests, and even better to hear that you found the show enjoyable. Hope you have a great stay

brohoof /)

I love it when parents are drawn to something by their children. Welcome to the site *hugs* I hope you will make many new friends on here :)

If you ever want to chat, I'm always up for it.

Hey there, Sugar Truss, it's so awesome to meet another sweet pegasister! :)

I think it's great that you got into MLP from watching it with your child. It's even better that you enjoy it even more than she does! :lol:

Hope you have a wonderful time here at MLP Forums. See you around! ^^

Welcome to the forums Sugar Truss! 

Enjoy your stay on the forums, and hope you get familiar with the layout, and the people quickly. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you ever have them, and I'd be happy to help if you ever need anything. 

Hope to see you around. ;)