Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Soda

FlyBunny

I do want to add my two cents. I have tasted this soda before. I also want to say that I busted nearly 6 bucks for two cans of it, but that may have been my fault for not looking for the best deal. 

I really hoped it would taste like rainbows. I really hoped I would, in fact, turn me 20% cooler. But it didn't. Somebody before said it best; it really is just cheap cherry soda that was relabeled. There is carbonation, but it isn't anything special. You can pretend, though! Just think of that popular Ricky Martin song: Livin' La Vida Loca 

"And once you've had a taste of her, you'll never be the same! And she'll make you go insane!"

I'm pretty sure I tried to convince myself that was happening...but no. No Rainbow Dash hallucinations. No fun...

• Brohoof 2

Oh boy, does it happen to taste like skittles!? :P

I opened up my second can of it that I haven't touched in 6 months just to tell you:

post-23671-0-96680200-1399498756_thumb.jpg

I'd say it's like Sprite with Grenadine, if you've ever had it, or Cherry 7-Up. More like that than like Skittles, but I can taste a little bit of that flavor.

• Brohoof 3

I've had an unopened can of this sitting on a shelf for well over a year now.I have no intention of drinking it. It'll stay sealed as part of my collection. Plus a friend gave it to me after I gave him a couple Princess Luna keychains. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Why not?

You have some sort of allergy or something? Or you don't want to bring a pony drink around your family/friends?

Close, I'm diabetic (Type 1) so I can't drink pop unless it's diet.

They are coming out with an energy drink also no info on a release date yet. Oh and a new pinkie plushie just came out and twilight sparkle plushie end of may

now i have to decide whether Mario Kart 8 or the MLP Plushies

On Topic: This soda looks and sounds Awesome!

Oh! I think I've actually seen those at Hot Topic before (or somewhere else?), I haven't tried one for myself, but I think they would be good. ^^

Heard of this ages ago but could never find any. Thanks for the tip, , I have a Five-Below near me that'll I'll scope out soon. Getting one to drink and one to put on a shelf. ^^

• Brohoof 1

The Rainbow Dash soda can be found at "Five Below" stores in New Jersey. I may get a can next time I go. They should come out with a Pinkie Pie version that's HALF caffeine! 

Wouldn't a Pinkie Pie version be at least double the caffeine, and with extra sugar?

Wouldn't a Pinkie Pie version be at least double the caffeine, and with extra sugar?

No, you misunderstood. Not HALF the caffeine. The formula would be half soda, and the other half pure unadulterated caffeine!

(with a lot of sugar!)

• Brohoof 1

Also if I drank the soda I would check my back for wings, then if I had wings I would cry because I probably stole them from Dashie! :(

img-2613531-1-Breathing_intensifies.jpg

Rainbow...dash...pop?...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!

I know, Dashie is so awesome, RIGHT!!! :wub:

• Brohoof 2