Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Interstellar: Beyond Equis(Adventure, Action, Romance, Logical)

Courageous Thunder Dash

(edited)

It is now the future. Technology has grown so rapidly in Equestria, that ponies have now found a way to travel into outer space. 

Ponies at the Equestrian Space Observatory Unit (ESOU) have discovered a planet that resembles that of Equis. They are planning to send a certain group of ponies to explore that planet, and see if it is suitable for life. Once the group lands on the planet, they realize that they're not alone. Evolved species of ponies have been spotted, and it seems that they are able to get cutie marks as well, yet they have adapted to more than just land. They are not necessarily alicorns, but nearly have the capabilities of them. 

Now, faced with a decision to bring one and only one of these new evolved ponies back to Equestria for study, you must devise a plan on how to get one back for study, and at the same time, continue to explore the planet

Welcome to Interstellar, a space RP that takes place in future Equestria, where everything is highly technological. In this RP, you can take many positions. 

Explorer: The Explorers are sent out in space to the new planet. There are several explorer types

1. Captain: The leader of the group. He/She will guide the group and give out plans

2. Scout 1: The first Scout is responsible for finding pathways and places go. Goes ahead of the group. Must have some combat skills

3. Scout 2: The second Scout is sort of the rear-end protector. Must also have good combat skills

4. Biologist: Specializes in observing life. Must be really good at identifying species and differences.

5. Engineer: The Engineer is responsible for creating gadgets that will help along the way

6. Medic: The medic is responsible for keeping everypony healthy. If an explorer becomes injured, the medic can heal them. 

Tips

• The ponies that reside on this planet are considered feral. They do talk, but they are not used to Equestrian ponies
  • Do not be hostile towards the new ponies, for it will make the RP harder and you might end up getting seriously injured
  • Don't wander from the group, if you do, you might be captured by an inhabitant, for it will think that you mean harm
  • All of the new ponies will think the the explorers mean harm to them since they have never seen them before. 
  • The ESOU will be in constant contact for status updates and vital checks
  • The journey to the planet will be difficult. Don't expect it to be a cakewalk and done in a few posts. 

This rolplay will be divided into chapters. They will be announced once the RP begins. 

Rules

1. Of course no goddmodding, Mary Sues and all of that stuff\

2. Romance is allowed as long as you keep it clean

3. Keep swearing to a very minimum

4. As the DM, I control the inhabitants of the new planet

Slots

ESOU members: As an ESOU member, you can contact any explorer at anytime for status checks. You can also talk to other ESOU members as well. 

1. Metal Gear: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/metal-gear-r3653

Explorers

Captain: Thunder Dash

Scout 1: Gareth: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gareth-barskovska-r5519

Scout 2: Silent Hope: http://mlpforums.com...lent-hope-r6411

Biologist: Silver Dusk: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silver-dusk-r4437

Engineer: Drill Horn: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/drill-horn-r6302

Medic: Seth Eclipse: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/seth-eclipse-r5475

Edited by Thunder-Dash

Honestly I don't think you added enough information, but that's just me. Either way though I still want to join.

I have the perfect OC for Engineer. Sadly I can't copy and paste on my computer, so I'll explain some of it to you. His name is: Drill Horn. He is a unicorn and is a fantastic engineer. If you want more info on my OC then you could look up mafia 404 in the character database and find all of the ponies in the mafia. Anyways hope I can join!

Honestly I don't think you added enough information, but that's just me. Either way though I still want to join.

I have the perfect OC for Engineer. Sadly I can't copy and paste on my computer, so I'll explain some of it to you. His name is: Drill Horn. He is a unicorn and is a fantastic engineer. If you want more info on my OC then you could look up mafia 404 in the character database and find all of the ponies in the mafia. Anyways hope I can join!

Alright. You're in. So what do you think is missing?

@@madpenguin44,

Edit 1: I think you may need to add a little backstory for him.  

(edited)

Well it would kind of nice to just put tiny bit more information on the ponies on the other planet, but like i said it's just MY opinion that you need for information. 

Also I'm horrible with backstories, so i may or may not give him one depending on what I come up with.

Edited by madpenguin44

This sounds interesting. You reckon you could use a griffon like Gareth in this? (link in sig). Thought it fitting, since he's Russian. If not, then that's fine. Also, can I please be scout 1?

• 2 weeks later...

@, (Mention for thread-bump, seems like you have a few eager explorers awaiting your responses Dash) 

Really I don't have any ponies suited to positions that aren't already filled, but since you asked me if I would join, i've taken a look and it looks like this RP has some potential, so screw it, here's an application for already filled positions. 

I'd like to apply with either of the following, my first choice would be my engineer - Metal Gear, but I see we have an engineer already and i'm not sure on how you feel about taking more than one for the ride (*cough*TonyStarkandBruceBanner*cough*)

I would also like to spruce up his backstory a little, but his personality will remain the same. 

The second choice I would have would be my explorer - currently named Gallant pursuit, but will be undergoing a name change as soon as I think of a better one, which shouldn't be too hard.

Of course he would take position of the team's scout, though again, i see positions are full. 

Failing those two I have a backup, but she's not likely to want to get herself dressed in the morning if there's somepony else around to do it for her, let alone fly to another planet...