Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Confession Game

C.C.

(edited)

-Ok, so in this game you post a pic of something that has to do with your confession, and then your write your confession under or above it. It's actually pretty fun, so yeah.-

Rules:
Don't steal another person's confession.

Don't bully or be a jerk for a particularly funny confession

OK! I'll start.

sad_pinkie_by_artitsmagic-d5wq2xz.png

I find Pinkie extremely annoying in most episodes

Edited by ~Nami the PegaCat~

(edited)

lullaby_for_a_princess____by_nekomellow-

I hated Celestia for sending Luna to the moon.

Art by NekoMellow on Deviantart

Edited by ~Nami the PegaCat~

I dislike Fluttershy, not because of her mane or anything physical like that, but rather because of her rapidly changing emotions (like the whole calm/scared/anti harmful to Saddle Ranger/ Flutterhulk thing) and almost misleading name. It actually seems that she has only been particularly shy on a few occasions (Pilot episode/ Hurricane Fluttershy/ Filly Vanilli/ Equestria girls movie). Yes, yes, I know I'm a terrible person.

(I don't have any pics that relate to this... Now that I think of it, I don't think I have any pics of Fluttershy at all)

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif alright is confessing time!

- i add GIF of my OCs for fun

- i dont like canon shippings

- it may sound weird but i rarely see the show because is a overload of cuteness and emotions literally

- i wanna be a famous brony for my works

- Rarity is the best Pony for all good reasons you can find in a waifu

- sometimes i like to imagine applejack with another voice, not because her voice is bad but because it will be fun to see her talking different

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif Never felt so free before!

I don't believe in friendship. *gasps*

/flameshieldON

3458929-sheild.jpg

Okay, jokes aside. I tried shoplifting once just for the heck of it and I wasn't caught. It was meh.

You know how you shouldn't complain about show you don't watch? Well there is just one tv show that, whenever something directly related to it shows up, I scowled, and either turn off whatever I am using to watch it or if possible skip it to the next part that has nothing to do with what i hate.

If you're sure you want to know that is, click the spoiler button below. But remember: I warned you.

I hate the Simpsons!

the_simpsons_hate_creepypastas_by_ipostf

I know what you're saying right now:

Here's my explanation: Saw just one morally wrong episode, played the arcade game where Maggie is kidnapped, clowns are attacking you and when you run out of lives your characters turns into a DEVIL?! WTF? Those are the main reasons why I hate it. Pathetic, I know.

The only reason why I've played the Pinball table of this is because my Love for Pinball is stronger than my Hate for the Simpsons! Also, I actually love the funny lines if when they're taken out of the original and used in some parody web series like Phoenix Wrong.

Start this video from 2:40 and watch up to 3:08 for an example (Within the whole video, there's some language, but not in the part I'm bringing up).

Now, If I saw the orignal Simpson episode that this joke is from, I wouldn't laugh; not one itty bit. But here, I was ROFL when I saw the creator of this spoof modified Phoenix's game sprite to have Edgeworth's Cravat.

Thankfully, I don't waste my time complaining about my hatred for the Simpsons. I'm way more likely to waste time on addicting fun video games.

The first time I watched Blazing Saddles was with a roomful of Italians who didn't understand most of the jokes. I had to read subtitles.

I'd give the movie a 5/3 stars! It's basically my favorite movie of all time

post-23514-0-62998400-1400902392_thumb.jpg

(edited)

I once slipped in an Ice Skating rink and spun round to grab the bar that goes round the side of the rink, while doing so I accidentally punched a little kid in the face and knocked him over, as soon as I regained balance I skated away as if nothing had happened... I don't like kids anyway, they annoy me...

I-regret-nothing-2.gif

Edited by Sugar & Sins

(edited)

this is almost like the post your unpopular opinions thread. almost

it annoys me when ponies call colgate "minuette"

also, pony belly buttons are disgusting

Edited by Steve

• 1 month later...