Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Free To Play Games?

Astral Empyrean

What are your favorite free to play online games?

Mine are...

-Contract Wars

-Combat Arms

-War Face

-Battlefield Play4Free

-No More Room Left In H*** (Zombies)

-Alliance Of Valiant Arms

-Need For Speed World Online

-Red Crucible

-BeGone

Will You Share Yours? 

• Brohoof 1

I know this is a given but my all time favorite F2P game and favorite game in general is TF2.

I also play a lot of F2P MMO's, my favorites being Neverwinter, and Maplestory.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dota 2 (It is sort of like League of legends, just harder and a little deeper)

Hat fortess 2. (Team fortress 2)

Edited by A CrayZ Cat
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

• Team Fortress 2 --- The diversity of role to achieve victory is stellar.

WARFRAME --- Slicing aliens with space ninja blades is surprisingly fun, albeit a little cliche.

Battlestar Galactica Online --- Need I explain?

League of Legends --- Simple excellent.

Edited by Asterian Starfall

I used to Play Maplestory but I stopped after getting bored of it but i Iwll go back to it every now and then another F2P game I like is Warframe on my PS4

I would say League, but I have a hard time calling it free when I've spent more on it than any other game :/

Any of you have any free to play FPS games that I haven't mentioned? I uninstalled TF2 cause it annoys me... Not my style. I prefer more militaristic style shooters... Any suggestions?

Any of you have any free to play FPS games that I haven't mentioned? I uninstalled TF2 cause it annoys me... Not my style. I prefer more militaristic style shooters... Any suggestions?

America's Army, Ghost Recon Online, Blacklight Retribution

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

America's Army, Ghost Recon Online, Blacklight Retribution

BLR confused me... To "fast paced" 

AA... Played it and thought... I suck.. to realistic... xD

TCGR... I forgot to lie about my age... its got my PC memorized... cant download with out creating a new email... takes to long... xD

Edited by -Fleet Admiral Dash-

I've always loved ROBLOX for some reason, even after some of the stupid decisions made in the past (BC-Only Places, Price Floors)

Oh, and Super Pinkie World, if that counts.

(edited)

This is gonna be a strange post. I don't even really like multiplayer games.

It's therefore ironic that I used to be a lead content developer and bug-fixer for a Mom & Pop World of Warcraft private server. I miss those days. So that was free, sure.

There was this (Now extinct, sadly) Space Flight combat game Black Prophecy. Really fun, and vibrant and active. I miss those days too.

Then there's the free original NES The Legend of Zelda clone with editor, Zelda Classic. It's a fantastic little game, and has been around for fourteen or fifteen years now. It's extremely powerful, and has produced gems like Lost Isle, Megaman Dr. Wily's Revenge, and my personal favorite, Dreams of Yesterday. This game is fantastic fun. If I didn't already mention it, ZC has an amazing editor, ZQuest, that lets you do a ton of stuff. Just about anything can be edited. There's even scripting now. It's crazy.

There's also ZDoom. Yes, I just linked to a forum. There's Doom, and then there's ZDoom, which is a source port that gives it fantastic new features and modern operating system support. There's tons of new stuff for it too, considering that it grants so many tools to make your own stuff. Oh yeah. The mods are AMAZING.

Edited by SkyDream
  • Brohoof 1

i used to love arma 2 free , me and my friend would play it for ages , but we both got arma 2 now so we play that a lot more , the only other f2p games i play are wow starter edition (it counts) , cry of fear , team foaltress 2 and world series of poker:full house pro