Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Signature help

Bronychan1214
Go to solution Solved by Adorkable,

Okay this shouldn't be to hard to figure out but it is. I am trying to get  a signature picture I already know how to get it. But the size is being weird, I made it the actual recommended sizes. Then I tried making them below the recommend sizes. But nothing works.

And no I tried multiple pictures and none worked if you could help plz give feed back.  :derp:

Hi! ^^

If you're seeking advice on how to actually post your picture in your signature, I may be able to assist!

You have your image at the recommended dimensions, correct? Well, the next part is pretty simple!

There's a website I usually used called http://postimage.org/ and basically, you upload your picture to it, then copy the Image URL. Go back to where you customize your signature, and click on the button to the bottom left of the smiley face, this lets you post pictures with their Image URLs. Click on it, then Paste the Image URL into the text box, click go and you're done! Simple as that! ^^

I hope this helps you out, good luck! ^^ (\

• Brohoof 1

No offence to Justin, but an easier way to center your avatar is while editing, highlight what you'd like to center, then (while highlighted) click on the "Center" button, which is directly under the "Undo" button in your text box settings (it looks like a big arrow pointing to the left).

I hope this helps you out! ^^ (\

• Brohoof 2

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.