Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (Closed) Welcome to the Grand Galloping Gala! (Discussions/Planning)

Lightning Bliss

(edited)

Welcome to the Grand Galloping Gala!

You have been given, or bought, a ticket to the Grand Galloping Gala! All the Princesses will be there along with anyone else who wants to attend and any other famed ponies you'd wish to socialize with. This is to be the best night of your lives, so have fun and socialize with your friends. Enjoy the lovely music, the buffet and Wonder Bolts flying events that are to come!

Rules:

- No fillers! This is a pro-RP so bring your A-Game and be creative with it!

Definition of Filler - unwanted text or symbols to fill in the word limit of a post, which is 800 words in this RP

- Alicorns are allowed long as they are NOT OP (over powered) and make sense to the MLP fandom

- Some violence is tolerated, but keep it down on the language, remember children may want to play here

- Please DO NOT take control of members' OCs, you may control other pony characters from the show, ex: Celestia, Twilight etc

- Bring your OWN OC please. Do NOT use characters that already exist in the MLP FIM show or cannon to the show.

- Please post information about your OC when you register to the RP (Do NOT post on the RP until you make a request here and its approved by @Lightning Bliss)

- Please try to keep up on this thread so you know what's to come and who's in the RP! You might run into them!

- Be mature, be respectful and have fun!

Link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/95185-welcome-to-the-grand-galloping-gala/

Joiners:

- Lightning Bliss

- Polaris

- Doc. Volt

- Rarity Forever

- TheDark Star

- Macklin

- DashieHeart

- RAINBOWPOWER

- Cupid

- Scribblegrove

- Brechard

- Foxx

- Vikingpony

- Airbornepony

- Stormwing

- Rainbow dash 16

- dashian500

- Loud Opinion

Edited by Lightning Bliss

Uhm, I would like to join but, I'm not sure if maybe I should just juuump iin or... I don't know, I'd just rather ask you about it first

Of course you can jump right in, at this point everypony is just showing up, and many RPers can come at any time, it's the Grand Galloping Galla, alot of ponies make 'fashionably late' intros. So go right ahead!

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,Hmmm....Can I join in with Rut-Light?

OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rut-light-r3470

EDIT: Hell, i'm not even sure if I want to join in this or not...screw it, you, Blissy, deserves someone who is a hell of a lot better RPer than me...and someone who is a lot more frequent posting.

Edited by Serious Sam

Oh my, I totally forgot about sign-ups. I already started roleplaying there :P Sorry.

Here. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dark-star-r6376

Also why must things be so long, how do you expect OC's to interact with each other or have a dialogue? Just a question.

That's just how some of us RP dude lol, if you want to interact with one of us have at it, its all about having fun.

That's just how some of us RP dude lol, if you want to interact with one of us have at it, its all about having fun!

Well, I need to find a right moment to fit in. And I still don't see how it would work with such long posts. I know that is how some of you people roleplay but I am not used to it in any way, I am used to roleplaying in video games where things are so much more simple, and you write short sentences and the other person replies and then you do stuffs, so yeah. But I try and fit in  :muffins:

(edited)

I would like to join in this galloping gala. Adding Jack of all Trades my first pony character. This is her. She is skilled in art, she has my personality, porcelain dolls, plush, toys, props for the theatres, moulding, painting, crafting. Alot more.

post-17960-0-06202200-1399903671_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cupid

uhm, since i dont have any pictures of my OC im going to describe her here.

her name is Star Catcher, and she is a pegasus with a dark blue body, her mane and tail are white, and her cutie mark is a mix of white and yellow stars

her eyes are a very light emerald green color, and she usually has a yellow flower behind her ear to 'match her color scheme' which goes with her CM

also, her mane and tail are wavyish 

her passions are looking up at the stars, and finding, creating and drawing constellations

she also has a very good eye for picking out certain stars and constellations, can navigate easily by the stars, and can tell when the evening star will appear and when the morning star will disappear

she also likes to read about fantasy, and is very much into drawing

even though she can be very calm and mellow at times, she is a very outgoing pony and likes to be around other ponies and to party :)

well, there you go i guess, those are the basics

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'll go ahead and add you, and ya i've added most of them to the list

Oh for the record everypony I'm playing as my OC Lighting Bliss which is in my avatar and details of her are in my sig. However this is what she looks like at the Gala

LightningBlissGalaStyle_zps83a1e33d.png

AwkwardGalaMoment_zps2aead020.png

Edited by Lightning Bliss

It's been three days since the person I was talking to responded. Would anyone mind if I say that conversation ended for now and go interact with someone else? 

If the pony I was talking to comes back I'll work to finish that conversation somehow.

It's been three days since the person I was talking to responded. Would anyone mind if I say that conversation ended for now and go interact with someone else? 

If the pony I was talking to comes back I'll work to finish that conversation somehow.

Sure! Me and Brechard's OC (Obscure, a draconous) are currently in the ball room, waiting for my friend Polaris to return from his enoterage with Photo Finish. I'm trying some of the food there and not having much luck, and hoping that Polly would treat me to a friendly dance lol

I'll be joining as Roac, a thief. He'll have shown up in order to make a profit on all of the wealthy, *cough cough* gullible ponies that will have showed up for the Gala

Here's his info; http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/roac-r6443

Naturally, he won't be having any of his arrows or his bow, simply because hiding a bow inside a rented tuxedo is nigh-impossible.

• Brohoof 1