Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (Closed) Welcome to the Grand Galloping Gala! (Discussions/Planning)

Lightning Bliss

Ya BlueBlood is the ultimate jerk IMO.

After the way I saw him treat Rarity I can only imagine what he's like later on, or should we even see him again in the MLP. He's just the ultimate snob and brat, I merely imphansized on it since he reminds me so much of the guys at school who picked on me for my looks.

Ya BlueBlood is the ultimate jerk IMO.

intellectual-shark-is-awesome.jpg

Though, seriously; in all of my other RPs with Roac, he's typically calm and collected. If Roac ever gets to a point where Bliss puts enough trust in him for Roac to be able to tell the truth about his *ahem* profession, then I think some interesting stuff is going to happen.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I am back. The trip was great. Quite well planned. 3rd and 4th day were the greatest. 

The only problem was that I am the most bullied person in class, in friendlier or less friendlier ways. But that was about the only problem. 

Also the class felt like extreme jerks, especially towards the people who organised the trip, and the trip pilot/guide. Like seriously. There is only one person in my class other then me who is not a complete jerk and can be considered friendly.  ]

Yeah, that is enough about me. I hope I didn't miss out on much. Lets get back into this role-play!! Yeahh, huzzah! Charge, for glory! 

That is as soon as the person I am role-playing with responds. xD[No offense to you DashieHeart]

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Anyway, in case anyone is wandering I cast the spell at Grell but I never said it hit. Even if he took his time to block it or if it actually hit him things would have turned out the same. The lost of connection with the spell and having to stabilize it. 

Also note that my OC does not know anything about Grell, he just reacted to the anomaly that he was trained to sense and fight with. He also does not know what was exactly happening before he arrived, he could only guess by the situation he found himself in. 

Edited by TheDarkStar

Anyway, in case anyone is wandering I cast the spell at Grell but I never said it hit. Even if he took his time to block it or if it actually hit him things would have turned out the same. The lost of connection with the spell and having to stabilize it. 

Also note that my OC does not know anything about Grell, he just reacted to the anomaly that he was trained to sense and fight with. He also does not know what was exactly happening before he arrived, he could only guess by the situation he found himself in.

Yeah, I noticed that two, so I just assumed that when he turned away he was casting another spell.

Lets all try to respect that Grell's magic was supposedly only sensed by alicorns, not by the average unicorn pony unless of course your like right next to him.

Well, seems to be a little late for that ^-^

Also, my OC was trained to sense any sorts of dark arts. And he is not the average unicorn. XD

Unless you meant it overall and it wasn't aimed at me[i feel like it was].

Well regardless, i said this RP could tolerate a little action, not full blown.

This kinda resulted in ruining some plans some other members told me about on the side about a romantic scene and stuff and this through them for a loop. So lets try to remember this is mainly a mingle RP.

If another one of these situations breaks out without proper planning here, I may have to close down the RP.

Well if you want to join this RP then you need to read the rules and fill out the OC Format...

(NO offense people but that format is there for a reason, so myself and other members don't have to go back and forth through threads to find your OC and their basic traits...)

The format is:

Name:

Species:

Race:

Cutiemark:

Traits:

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

Name: Drakk Moonshine

Species:Pony

Race: Unicorn

Cutiemark: 3 eyes watching a question mark

Good Traits:Powerful magic user, can read other ponies thoughts and histories by staring at their eyes. Has a companion dragon about the same age as Spike

Bad Traits: Unsocial, not fond of crowds/parties.

Edited by Bradley
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alright your in the gala RP, have fun!

EDIT: Announcement for this Gala RP

It's come to my attention that several times I've had members who post on this RP, either not follow the rules of signing up, don't read the rules or troll the RP, disregarding everypony's fun or intentions while they play here.

As a result... should this occur again where I have to constantly correct members on the rules, registration setup, or have to deal with another Troll again... I will be forced to shut down this RP.

Sorry all. It's just I made these rules for a reason, so I didn't have to do as much maintence/fixing/moderation on the RP, and unforutnetly so far this week I've been doing all three... It ruins my fun and the fun of others. So if ya'll want this RP to proceed, make sure whoever wishes to join in...read the VERY FIRST POST HERE ON THIS OOC DISCUSSIONS...and not violate the rules/policies/and common sense of RPing.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope you all continue to enjoy the RP while it's still up.

@, @,

Hey dude, hate to do this, but consider this your first warning on the RP. The rules clearly state to DO NOT take control of other members OCs. This means don't take control of their actions or what they are saying. Thats for their owners rights and theirs only. Thank you.

And also guys... in what way is your topics anything related to the Gala? This is a Gala RP, if ya'll aren't gonna participate in the theme then find another RP to take your chats to.

Sorry everypony but the RP Gala is closed since too many rules have been violated and/or disrupted.

Edited by Lightning Bliss

@@Loud Opinion,

Well unfortunetly with the rules being violated, it couldn't had come at a worser time. Due to personal RL issues, I won't have time to keep up with such an extensive RP as this blew up to be.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you wanted to join and I'm glad others had fun while it lasted, but sadly RL has finally caught up with me. I just got a new job for one thing, and I'm being forced to move.

Prehaps after things settle down I'll host another RP similar to this. Till then I'm afraid you'll have to join up with another RP game. I'm sure there are plenty out there you'll like. Take care!