Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (Closed) Welcome to the Grand Galloping Gala! (Discussions/Planning)

Lightning Bliss

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-flash-r6287

I wanna play on this RP so bad that I wrote a TOTALLY ORIGINAL song about meeting the wonder bolts:

"oh I've been dreaming, I've been waiting to fly with those great ponys, the wonder bolts their daring tricks, spinning round and having hits, perform for crouds of thousands, they'll shower us with daimonds, the wonder bolts will see me right here at the gala!"

You can't crush my dream like that, can you?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-flash-r6287

I wanna play on this RP so bad that I wrote a TOTALLY ORIGINAL song about meeting the wonder bolts:

"oh I've been dreaming, I've been waiting to fly with those great ponys, the wonder bolts their daring tricks, spinning round and having hits, perform for crouds of thousands, they'll shower us with daimonds, the wonder bolts will see me right here at the gala!"

You can't crush my dream like that, can you?

I believe that song is an orginal by Rainbow Dash lol, but not I won't crush your dream of meeting the wonder bolts! You'er in, just be sure to read the rules on page 1 of this thread. Have fun!

(edited)

Well the good thing about this RP, is that it has no major plot or anything other then that your OC is at the gala and interacting with other ponies.

And Dark Star, not our fault you came to the gala as a 'exvillian' and mocked my OC of my husband lol. Not exactly the best way to step into a crowd. (Nice saying that my OC made a lousy princess btw. I know everyone has an opinion but give me some credit on how I developed her... she was rated an 8/10 for OC desgin and personality) Oh and there's the issue that you're being a little dark and not exactly accurate to the characters of the show. I did say we can have some action, but try to stick to cannon. This gala takes place after season 4.

Edited by Lightning Bliss

(edited)

Well the good thing about this RP, is that it has no major plot or anything other then that your OC is at the gala and interacting with other ponies.

And Dark Star, not our fault you came to the gala as a 'exvillian' and mocked my OC of my husband lol. Not exactly the best way to step into a crowd. (Nice saying that my OC made a lousy princess btw. I know everyone has an opinion but give me some credit on how I developed her... she was rated an 8/10 for OC desgin and personality) Oh and there's the issue that you're being a little dark and not exactly accurate to the characters of the show. I did say we can have some action, but try to stick to cannon. This gala takes place after season 4.

Haha, I did not mean it as myself. I think your OC is good. My OC THOUGHT THAT from all he knew about her. After all a princess should treat others with respect whoever they are, if she expects to be respected.

Also he is not an ex-villain. 

Also my OC was being mean because seriously, you knocked him out and reported him to the guard without him doing really nothing bad exempt saying he is a criminal, he was being quite friendly, you ponies don't really know much about his crime either. 

And I know this is more of a joyful  RP, and my OC tries and keep it joyful but that is not easy when the moment he introduces himself he gets arrested by guards. Also, my OC is not exactly that joyful in the first place. Quoting my profile desc of him:

"He is a lonesome pony, expert in the arts of magic and combat. Has no sense of humor. Acts like a real gentleman and tries to be friendly[usually fails]."  

I changed his backstory a lot to make it fit more to the story, and not mess around with canon. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dark-star-r6376

I couldn't change the font of anything with those blue text there, no idea why, so they will stay like that.

I repeated the knocked out and reported to guards a lot did I? 

I don't hate you people for it, just so you don't get the idea. 

Also by hated by everyone I ment the other OC's not the actual people behind them. xD Unless the people behind them do hate him ^-^, that makes things unpleasant ^-^.

PS. By most laws in the world the griffon should be arrested too for armed assault, the fact that it was on a wanted criminal who did nothing against him does not save him from anything. But I won't push on that, it is just a law thing, since it was not really self defense, it was way more like an attack. : P

Wow that is a long thing'y. 

Edited by TheDarkStar

@,

Well we don't know "Roac" is a thief, that's not been discovered yet.

And your OC openly admitted (out of his control lol) that he was a villian. Our OCs reacted accordingly IMO. I mean a unicorn coming up and saying he's a crminal? You're in front of an alicorn low ranked princess and you say that? LOL

Of course they reacted accordingly, so again don't blame us XD.

All I can say about this now is to just role with it, find a way to fix it.

(edited)

@,

Well we don't know "Roac" is a thief, that's not been discovered yet.

And your OC openly admitted (out of his control lol) that he was a villian. Our OCs reacted accordingly IMO. I mean a unicorn coming up and saying he's a crminal? You're in front of an alicorn low ranked princess and you say that? LOL

Of course they reacted accordingly, so again don't blame us XD.

All I can say about this now is to just role with it, find a way to fix it.

I am roling with it, XD

Also I didn't openly say he is a villain, I said he has a warrant for his arrest. ^-^ But then again The Watch are sort of evil but Dark Star was never corrupted enough. ^-^

Also Dark Star scavenged his mind to find out the deep secret which he suspected a bit from the griffon, and used it to blackmail him just for fun ^-^.  Since he has sort of Sherlock Holmes powers that let slight details or ways people talk and react to who they are and what they did, something he got from working with the underclasses most of his life. 

Edited by TheDarkStar

Like I said steel is my oc if you look on my sig you'll see a link to his page which you'll see was created by me

And I'll review everything and I'd like a run down on what's been going on so far

@@dashian500,

Well this RP doesn't have much of a plot other then your OC just shows up and you interact with the members who are participating or with other famed cannon characters.

Currently some of us had a headbutt with "Dark Star' and his hidden back story, and so far some of us had split off. I'm with Roac outside in the castle gardens, while Polaris is on a baclony, and few others are hanging out. This is an RP you can leave and come back to easily. There's no rules on how long you don't wish to participate, you can post at any time.

@@dashian500,

I'm afraid not though I think at one point they were talking on a private balcony and I don't recall specifics on a wardrobe other then nice attire. Sorry I'm not that helpful there. You can roll with it or add to it though, no one will frown at that

this would be a great rp for silver tongue to start out... its to bad the mods haven't posted me on his approval status yet. ether way here he is. http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/unapproved/silver-tongue-r172

Due to his persona, he will make a seen when he first arrives, but nothing close to rp braking, and only last for a few posts with no permanent affect.