Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 NFL Draft

Sonicrules831

So i got Scootaloo's reaction on the Buffalo Bill's trade and pick. Here it is

D918ECA8-23E4-411F-AC32-58F790522EAB_zps

Too bad Bills just sacrificed next year's pick for it. Gave up a ton to move up.

(edited)

Too bad Bills just sacrificed next year's pick for it. Gave up a ton to move up.

yeah but with the death of only owner, Ralph Wilson and the best player for them ever, Jim Kelly, havibg a reaccurance of cancer the team and the area needed it. Edited by DaReaper

(edited)

Packers select Ha Ha Clinton.........well Ha Ha to that b/c I had myself a good laugh.

Its official.....Johnny Manziel is going to Cleveland Browns.  

Edited by Thunder-Wing

Cleveland, where quarterback careers go to die

Cleveland to Johnny Manziel, we are ending your career like so Brady Quinn

I concur........I don't think it'll be a good season for them..........

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alrighty time for my other team. The Bengals

The Bengals select......DARQUEZE DENNARD

Chargers select Jason Verrett

Eagles select Marcus Smith FROM LOUISVILLE

Edited by Sonicrules831

So the pats have a player that would've been a top 5 pick if not for his knees getting blown out. Hopefully he doesn't become another Ras I Dowling as I sincerely don't want another injury risk pick whiff on us again.

• Brohoof 1

So the pats have a player that would've been a top 5 pick if not for his knees getting blown out. Hopefully he doesn't become another Ras I Dowling as I sincerely don't want another injury risk pick whiff on us again.

Ras-I Dowling... *shudders*

Anyway, I'm actually happy with this pick. Belichick sure loves Florida and Rutgers players.

• Brohoof 1

Ras-I Dowling... *shudders*

Anyway, I'm actually happy with this pick. Belichick sure loves Florida and Rutgers players.

I hope so too as it seems like if he can strengthen his knees up a bit and has a bit of luck, he could be a steal for us.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I hope so too as it seems like if he can strengthen his knees up a bit and has a bit of luck, he could be a steal for us.

I remember the only reason Gronk fell to us a few years ago was because of health concerns. Admittedly Gronk has had trouble staying on the field, but if Easley turns into a player of that caliber I'll be thrilled with this pick.

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1

I remember the only reason Gronk fell to us a few years ago was because of health concerns. Admittedly Gronk has had trouble staying on the field, but if Easley turns into a player of that caliber I'll be thrilled with this pick.

Yea it was his back that was of concern. While it's been his arm and knees (that hit from Cleveland game was not only bad, but sealed whatever chance we had at a Super Bowl, though in hindsight, might have been for the best considering Peyton suffered a way more humiliating loss than Brady or the pats ever did), whenever he's on the field he's been awesome. Though I hope we get another tight end so we can at least have someone outside of gronk be good at the TE position.

As for Easley, I sure hope things turn out well for us.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well......looks like Seattle got themselves Paul Richardson (WR).   I sense another Super Bowl Attempt.

YES!!!!!  New England selects Jimmy Garoppollo.  Just the player I was expecting as well as being dubbed "the Next Tom Brady".   That has officially made my night, :)

Edited by Thunder-Wing
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Seems like the Pats are about done with Ryan Mallet with their selection for QB Jimmy Garoppolo for the 2nd round.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1

Seems like the Pats are about done with Ryan Mallet with their selection for QB Jimmy Garoppolo for the 2nd round.

Yeah......Mallet has to seriously go.  Jimmy though, i've seen him play and I think he'll do great, :D.

• Brohoof 1