Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Makes You Happy?

Ryzu

Waking up early on a stormy day just something about it feels my heart with bliss.

(edited)

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

(edited)

The simple things in life...

-Driving my car

-Dubstep

-Dubstep

-Dubstep

-Lying down in a cold, nice bed.

-Dubstep

-My Little pony music

-Candy

-Dubstep

Just a few things :)

Edited by Tabe
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks SOOOOOOO much to everyone for contributing. The amount of information I've collected from this will be extremely useful, especially with a few things you guys said that stood out and things that were common between you. I never would of thought this many people would be willing to help; then again im on MLP forums. Thanks Again! :lol: 

What makes me happy? Well, I love thinking about how I could harness the power of a Particle Accelerator to produce the necessary quantities of Antimatter to completely annihilate this disgusting planet and half of the Solar System. This would cause a disturbance in the sun and a cataclysmic supernova would ensue, causing the destruction of the rest of the Solar System.

• Brohoof 1

What makes me happy? Well, I love thinking about how I could harness the power of a Particle Accelerator to produce the necessary quantities of Antimatter to completely annihilate this disgusting planet and half of the Solar System. This would cause a disturbance in the sun and a cataclysmic supernova would ensue, causing the destruction of the rest of the Solar System.

I always knew u were evil Celestia

So I've been doing this sort of research project now, and I've come to a question I need opinions on. I am not a worthy candidate since I am pretty hard to please. So I want to know; What Makes You Happy? (Please put down anything and everything that comes to mind, I need as much information as I can get)

Anything and everything you say? This will take a mighty uncensored badge, and a very long time for me. Here's the cleaner list:

1. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. 
  2. Fluttershy Oh, From here on out, I'm not going to have an order for these numbers. These are just reference beacons.
  3. Documenting everything
  4. Making sure I have everything, all pieces of information, all pictures, everything, all conversations, all ideas, all outstretches of time. Everything in my hands and viewable to me, manipulable, even. Thit as makes me happy, I have not yet achieved this quite as I'd like.
  5. Dwarf Fortress
  6. Girls <3
  7. Men
  8. Sunshine
  9. Warmth
  10. Being Warm
  11. Scootaloo
  12. Applejack
  13. Pinkie Pie
  14. Having an extraordinary conversation.
  15. Theater performances
  16. Listening to brony music
  17. The MLP:FiM community
  18. Learning
  19. Books
  20. Softness
  21. Accounting
  22. Typing
  23. Programming a program that works that I figured out (One of the best feelings)
  24. Being with somepony I like
  25. Being with somepony I love
  26. cuddling
  27. hugging
  28. huggling
  29. Cute videos
  30. Cutness
  31. Talking with my friends
  32. Being with my friends
  33. Being supported by my friends
  34. Being cheered up by my friends
  35. Friends helping me through a difficult situation
  36. A job well done
  37. Minecraft
  38. Emotional connection to otherponies
  39. Viewing images
  40. Spending my time wisely
  41. Spending my time wisely
  42. This one's important, so I repeated it 3 times: Spending my time wisely
  43. Playing video games I really enjoy.
  44. Completing a project I wanted to complete
  45. Being with people I love in a community that's mine
  46. Sim City 3000
  47. Fallout New Vegas
  48. Fanfictions
  49. Kudos 2
  50. Just Cause 2
  51. My old theater experiences, 15 years of happiness of joy. Those are my favorite experiences, equaled only by being a brony.
  52. MLP: FiM
  53. Special smells to me. Those trigger so much for me, the right smells.
  54. Pleasant sounds.
  55. Beautiful images
  56. Things that expand my mind.
  57. Math
  58. Algebra
  59. Statistics
  60. Logic
  61. History <3
  62. I really do like history, its my favorite subject. If you know Guns, Steel, and Germs, you have an idea of my passion and exploration.
  63. Exploring things.
  64. Using my time to the fullest I can; millions of days can be lived in so short a time. If all my time was spent like my best time, I'd be in my own Elysium Nights.
  65. libertarianism
  66. Understanding
  67. Growing
  68. Seeing things from other people's eyes
  69. and hopefully, coming to a better conclusion. Changing them, changing me for the better.
  70. World-building
  71. Characters <3
  72. I have so much more, and many more dirty things that I could not share in a less, frisky forum like this. I'll leave this here for now, and return in a bit, I want to expand upon this list.
  73. Oh! And organizing. And chaos.

• 4 years later...

I know I may seem like a very depressive guy a lot of the time, but the internet is where I tend to unload my many thoughts. Even if I seem like I am always depressed, there are a lot of things that make me happy, a lot of things I love.

First and foremost is my boyfriend, @Eccojams Vol. 1. We've been together for over 3 years and each day he always brings me joy. No matter how bad my mood is, he always manages to make it better. He's brought light into a part my life where only darkness was present before. <3

I also love the simple joys of life. Having a nice meal with a nice video. Walking around in nice cool weather. The excitement of a new game coming out.

Passion is something that also really can make me happy. I love seeing people have passion for things they enjoy. Passion can be highly contagious in a really good way. Passion creates passion. It helps me embrace the stuff I enjoy and I love being able to do that for others, if I can.

Music, that's a biggie.

Video games thingies. Whatever those are. You press the buttons and shooby shoob bang boom clickity clack.

Pizza. Food in general really, but pizza is like if you took the concept of perfection and made it perfect.

• Brohoof 1

What makes me happy? Hmmm...

• Seeing my friends
  • Loving on my pets
  • Funny YouTube videos
  • Horseback riding
  • Food

• 10 months later...

Let's see..

• No work day
  • kids
  • Seeing my friends & family happy