Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mens Fashion Discussion

Carbon Maestro

• 1 month later...

I like me some punk pretty boys:

2495792_Do_What_i_gotta_do_copy.jpg

Leather jackets are hot too:

upload9223368955665405186.jpg

Also love the business look with the stylish hair like my man Alexander is rocking:

alexander-skarsgard-480x0-c-default.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It also depends heavily on the season and social context. For formal I have a well fitted Brooks Brothers suit. For church, khakis and a good polo that fits in the arms and chest is fine. But a nice tweed jacket with a fitted shirt and tie is a nice way to mix it up. Casual wear wise, I’m a big fan of jeans and a hoodie, or even jeans/slacks and a good sweater over a long sleeve shirt with a flat cap.  I do think that unless you have one hell of a beard though, clean shaven is the way to go.  Working clothes tend to be a good pair of durable cargo pants, boots, and either a work shirt on whether it is office work or manual work.  Beach and summer is definitely tommy Bahamas shorts, a good Hawaiian shirt, and boat shoes without socks.  Flip flops also work.  Men should be cognoscente of their socks as well. Nothing makes you look like a hillbilly (which I certainly am) like white socks with either slacks and boat shoes or formal shoes.  

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I never care quite to much when it comes to fashion, but I do really enjoy wearing clothes that are fitted nicely, especially jeans. So I mainly wear those, and I'm always a sucker for a nice flannel. Also, I've found I really enjoy adding a bracelet to an outfit, it just adds a really nice bit of flair

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

My style is simple, solid color (gray or white) t-shirts that fit on the tighter side. A pair of blue jeans (athletic fit) or kahki shorts. Solid white shoes for either or light brown boots with the jeans. Burberry aviators is my sunglasses of choice. If I wanna spice it up a bit, I will wear a short sleeve or long sleeve button up which will be a solid color (white or blue usually) or a tasteful pattern (for the season, like flannel for the winter).

Edited by Sir Warith

• The topic was unpinned
  • 1 month later...

I've pretty much stopped wearing hoodies altogether, instead whenever it gets cold or rains (as it usually does here) I'll just wear a nice jacket that suits the weather. I absolutely love bomber jackets, they're really light and look good with almost all kinds of clothing. 

Image result for bomber jackets

Same goes for skinny jeans, I'm starting to prefer slim-fit over wearing jeans that just cling to your legs. Besides, I've got pretty hefty T-Rex legs that really aren't meant for skinny jeans, so they're a lot more comfortable in slim-fits, especially if they've got an added stretch to them.

Also, might be alone here, but I absolutely love wearing suits, even if not very often. They really are the peak of men's fashion in my opinion. Currently own 2 of them; a blue one and a black one. Really want to get my hands on a grey checked suit someday. :yay:

Image result for checked suit for men

(edited)

I'm not a guy but can I just say how irresistible you men look in skinny jeans? And by skinny jeans I mean these....

9a682f81f9a4f268169a2640ee4a5c2c--africa

I mean honestly that look is enough to make me weak. :wub: My boyfriend absolutely refuses to wear them though. :yeahno:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

12 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm not a guy but can I just say how irresistible you men look in skinny jeans? And by skinny jeans I mean these....

9a682f81f9a4f268169a2640ee4a5c2c--africa

I mean honestly that look is enough to make me weak. :wub: My boyfriend absolutely refuses to wear them though. :yeahno:

Why, thank you! I have a few pairs of skinny jeans, but I don't wear them too often, sorry to say.

• 2 years later...

The answer very much lies in what actually you want to wear because the best dress code will be what makes me comfortable.

That's why, the casual fashion is so much in demand.

Shorts in ideas? Let's get in touch with us.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

There is one sure way of always dressing in style and it's very classic flannel and jeans preferably black or blue. I mean honestly this looks good on literally everyone boys or girls, it is such a bulletproof fashion style that never goes out of style. Have a baseball cap a little scruff and your rifle on your back and you look perfect. When it comes to mens fashion embracing traditional clothing such as these just work perfectly for anyone as it shows you work hard but play harder. It is perfect.red-black-model-guys_1024x1024.jpg.dc812471cbe1dfeacccae3a65659a2cc.jpg

979f2f8aa58ab2c61af2fb7053708ef7.thumb.jpg.7b39e9aef2a9e1e969fd6229ae81b323.jpg

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1