Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mens Fashion Discussion

Carbon Maestro

I typically wear print t-shirts and blue jeans but what I would really love to do is learn how to make my own clothes!  I'd probably have a mix of thranduil/elven and cosplay looking clothing.  I want people to wonder to themselves, "Now who is this crazy person strutting around in that?"  I'd love to design my own garments, maybe get a nicely fitted suit for some occasions but most of it will be fun.  The one thing I love about men's jeans is the pockets.  I could fit my entire apartment in my pockets compared to women's pants!

(edited)

I usually go with a black leather jacket and a pair of khaki pants, along with a more lightly colored slim-fit tshirt underneath. They look great, but at the same time not too extravagant in particular.

I really like in particular how the jacket makes me look lean, yet when I take it off, the relatively tight shirt makes me look quite buff.

Edited by Solid

This isn't me it's just an example.

9898a3de63.png

I like casual clothing yet still retaining some class. Living on the west coast I like to wear clothes that are light but still comfortable such as: v necks, baseball tee's, slim fit polo's, and other light tops. When it comes to jeans I usually where slim or tapered designs, they're the most comfortable for me. 

• 5 months later...

American society is starting to swing towards girls clothes for men. We need to correct that. Skinny, skinny ties and form fitting clothes can be tasteful, but skin tight leggings have got to go! We as men need to be masculine in our appearance. But I guess masculine is up for interpretation.

Edited by Incadinca
  • Brohoof 1

I personally prefer to wear work clothes for every day use. I'm generally always wearing Carhartt in some form (usually pants), a compression shirt to relieve muscle tension, regular t-shirt that I can afford to get dirty, knit cap, and work boots. I do have nice clothes and more casual wear, but I just feel awkward wearing that stuff and I'm more of a believer in wearing what's practical. I'll wear appropriate clothing for certain situations and social outings, but most of the time I just look like I left work. :P

I'm also from Western Washington so getting nice clothes wet is kind of expected. XD

Carhartt is best pony clothing!

Men's sections always have the best flannels.  :D  Men's casual shirts are overall really comfy too, especially when they're not as weirdly shaped, tight or short as most women's clothes. I've noticed that many of them are just the right size and length for me. 

• 8 months later...

Get yourself a nice tracksuit, a big gold chain and some white trainers - you'll be a hit with the ladies! :D

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, ScruffyTheStallion said:

I usually just wear a flannel with a casual t-shirt underneath and some levi's 513 jeans  

What cut is the 513? Slim?

On 5/11/2014 at 4:34 PM, plzremoveaccountfdfd said:

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

I totally agree... :lol:

---

I'm still pretty much sticking to the same stuff I posted about 2 or 3 years ago in this thread when it comes to Spring/Summer clothes.

T-shirts (typically with logos but sometimes plain), and cargo shorts (usually tan) or jeans (typically faded black) in moderate to warm weather... I just got a new shirt that I really love from Le Claire, Iowa after visiting the American Pickers' store a couple weeks ago. It's kind of an earthy pastel green with a picture of a old Land Cruiser (though the front end looks like a Jeep but it's just a "clip art" style picture) with the words "Less People - More Life On Two Lanes - Made In USA" on it.

For Fall/Winter when it's colder, although I love flannels as I've said before, I don't currently have any that fit me so I'll probably need to buy some more (most of my old ones were so worn out they were getting holes and had to be thrown out). Typically anymore I just throw on either a field jacket or a zippered hoodie over my T-shirt, and I'm usually always wearing jeans (faded black) or some of my army green sweatpants from IIRC I think American Eagle or Aeropostale - I don't remember. 

Oh, and as always... I have a ball cap on my head 90% of the time. It's either a CAT or Ford cap. 

I don't like to think about it too much - light clothes in heat and heavier ones in cold does the job. If it was socially acceptable I would be more than happy to wear the exact same thing every day xD in truth I come pretty close to that

Edited by Frostgage

4 hours ago, Royce said:

What cut is the 513? Slim?

Great question! 513's are Slim Straight :squee:

Levi's 511 is Slim,I usually wear 511's too but I prefer the 513's. :please:

I also wear the 501's and 505's

• 7 months later...

It's time to drop the fedora. Leave that in 2017.

please

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/8/2017 at 3:27 AM, Messy Mane said:

Great question! 513's are Slim Straight :squee:

Levi's 511 is Slim,I usually wear 511's too but I prefer the 513's. :please:

I also wear the 501's and 505's

I'm sick of the skinny fit. I opted for the more straighter look a couple of years ago lol

Skinny jeans isn't good for your boys either :( 

3 hours ago, Royce said:

I'm sick of the skinny fit. I opted for the more straighter look a couple of years ago lol

Skinny jeans isn't good for your boys either :( 

Lol I was never a fan of skinny jeans tbh.It was always either Slim or Slim-Straight for me.