S04:E25+26 - Twilight's Kingdom  

701 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I thought it sucked, another Deus Ex Machina ending, not much depth to the story (basically nothing happened in the first part). Like, I enjoyed the way Discord was handled, but it was just overall mediocre.

The hype train was well expected! That Was awesome! Tirek is absolutely best villain efer! He breathed menace! Thank god that Rainbow power wasn't permanent, though that big gaudy castle is. Does Twilight really expect to rule Ponyville from there?

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Due to my stream being pretty broken there were parts I missed out on and I don't think I really got to appreciate it but I  can say that Tirek was the villain the show deserved. 

Both episode of the finale are being re-streamed here in case anyone wants to watch it again: 

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hax-mega-s-mlp-fim-season-2-countdown

Edited by Bucky McGillyCuddy

(edited)

I'm at a loss for words on how to describe what I just witnessed. That was...everything I'd hope for and leagues more. Best two-parter, best finale, best episodes period.

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 1

I thought it sucked, another Deus Ex Machina ending, not much depth to the story (basically nothing happened in the first part). Like, I enjoyed the way Discord was handled, but it was just overall mediocre.

Considering that opening that chest was an entire story arc this year, how could it be a deus ex machina? 

• Brohoof 3

Discord: Tirek! What does the scouter say about her power level?!?

Tirek: *crushes medallion* IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAANDDDDDDD!!

Discord: WHAT?!? OVER NINE THOUSAND?!?

• Brohoof 7

What?  :wacko:  Celestia and Twilight, and Rarity and Spike are OTP. Pinkie Dash is good, though.  :wub:

Well, if we go OTP, it would be Rarighost, but we haven't seen it in a episode yet, even if it's canon.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna have to say this.  This version of Tirek tops the original Generation 1 incarnation of Tirek.  He put on a show that was more than worthy of the name Tirek.  Meghan McCarthy did a great job of making the big bad one of the Best antagonists on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Now if only someone works on a Gmod version of Tirek, I'm ready.

Considering that opening that chest was an entire story arc this year, how could it be a deus ex machina? 

Because it was some magical thing that solved the problem for them with no real effort on their part.

• Brohoof 1