S04:E25+26 - Twilight's Kingdom  

701 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

There are some thing I would like to say about the two part show though. Tirek tricked Discord to working with him for a reward, but when Discord found out it's not worth it, he immediately regretted the decision to work with Tirek in the first place. I would rather say that Discord is a fool, but a friendly fool once you get to know him. Another thing is how much I missed Twilight's library. Even though the castle is great and all, I still rather prefer the humble tree she lived in before Tirek destroyed it. The new powers the ponies have in the show are pretty cool though. I took a peak interest in definitely see Rainbow Dash's color scheme when powered up. What actually disappointed me about the show though is the part in Celestia's castle. If they did not want to let Tirek know about the fourth princess, they would've broken all the glass in the castle too. What I wanted to know about the show is how Tirek escaped from jail. Any opinions, answers, questions, concerns, any additions, let me know. Thanks! :)

There are some thing I would like to say about the two part show though. Tirek tricked Discord to working with him for a reward, but when Discord found out it's not worth it, he immediately regretted the decision to work with Tirek in the first place. I would rather say that Discord is a fool, but a friendly fool once you get to know him. Another thing is how much I missed Twilight's library. Even though the castle is great and all, I still rather prefer the humble tree she lived in before Tirek destroyed it. The new powers the ponies have in the show are pretty cool though. I took a peak interest in definitely see Rainbow Dash's color scheme when powered up. What actually disappointed me about the show though is the part in Celestia's castle. If they did not want to let Tirek know about the fourth princess, they would've broken all the glass in the castle too. What I wanted to know about the show is how Tirek escaped from jail. Any opinions, answers, questions, concerns, any additions, let me know. Thanks! :)

Hey! You know how much those glass windows cost? Risking your kingdom failing is well worth not having to replace them.

Wow, just saw the episode. That could've been the series finale but I'm sooo glad it isnt! More pony! :wub: 

The Discord conflict was cool in my opinion, the whole friendship vs freedom thing. The only part I didn't like too much was the Mane 6 powered up forms; they were kinda weird looking to me, but still what a way to end a season!

LET THE COUNTDOWN TO SEASON 5 CONTINUE!!!!!!!! :yay:

(edited)

I must say I expected Discord to backstab Tirek at some point but alas, I was wrong. It did cross my mind that a double betrayal might be a bit too complex for this show.

I think the lockbox was a bit too convenient as well but it could've been worse. I personally would have preferred it if Twilight had simply out-nuked Tirek though they were basically on par with each other.

This begs the question: if one alicorn carrying the power of four can't beat Tirek, how did Celestia and Luna manage the first time?

Edited by Archi the Sandworm

OMG.... This season finale was epic! Tirec is now my third favorite villain, right behind Sunset Shimmer and Queen Chrysalis.

I can't wait to see how Rainbow Power effects Season 5, onward.

OMG.... This season finale was epic! Tirec is now my third favorite villain, right behind Sunset Shimmer and Queen Chrysalis.

I can't wait to see how Rainbow Power effects Season 5, onward.

I wanna see how they top Tirek. I don't think they're gonna have some Galactic monster come out of nowhere

I love how Twilight asks "But... whose is it?"  when her castle comes up. It's got her cutie mark on top. 

My sister and I make fun of that part by saying it's actually Background Pony #1309. 
We also say that it would be funny if Twilight's cutie mark turned into a disco ball and Discord started dancing around screaming "I Got a castle". or if he pushed Twilight aside and was like "About time I got my own castle!"

Hahaha :)

I love the way Twilight got mad once Tirek destroyed her library. I never saw that side of twilight and the way she got her castle and Defeated Tirek was too awesome I loved it. :lol:  :wub:  ;)  :muffins:

This episode was amazing! I loved everything about it, the backstabbing, all the fighting, the lasers and how twilight always back up her friends, and in the end save Equestria and discover her meaning as a princess.

I can't wait for next season, anyone know when it will be out? 

This episode was amazing! I loved everything about it, the backstabbing, all the fighting, the lasers and how twilight always back up her friends, and in the end save Equestria and discover her meaning as a princess.

I can't wait for next season, anyone know when it will be out?

They said 2015 but there's an article stating the season premiere will be on Fall 2014.
  • Brohoof 1

I kinde feel I watched DZ ^^ I mean that epic fight. That was just for action lol. Why didn't Tirek tried to make the deal directly... He didn't seems like someone who likes to have a scratch.

Owww und Discord... I son't know. It was to easy...

I must say I expected Discord to backstab Tirek at some point but alas, I was wrong.

Same here I mean what? He is the manipulator shush. :okiedokielokie:  As his face when he got back to Pony Ville and Fluttershy hugged him. I tought he make a drawback. Would be cool If he got into a fight with Tirek haha that would be awsome. :wub:   Would be like a fight between Boo and Cell kehehe  :ph34r:

Buuut Twilight have to be the heroin after all x'D

I can't say I didn't like the episode at all. But everything seemed a little bit rushed. The importend conflicts got a few sentecens and well I get it - Twilight is in an existence crisis...

I would have prefer if they have shortent it up to give Twilight as much space to get the key like the other Mane Six. I mean all of them get a whole episode to achieve that in in the final they get Twilight about 5 Minutes? Oh Come ooooooon! They even had the chance to do more In Threes a crowd despide the heart neckless-

And the Castle is kinda ugly...

But the animation wooooaaahhh o.O It was epic ^^ And Tirek was a pretty tough enemy.

MMhh I think what bothers me most is I don't know what they could do in Season 5 - The ending of this arc well kinda fits as a good end. I am a little afraid, that the new seasons will feel forced because of this...  :(

I wanna see how they top Tirek. I don't think they're gonna have some Galactic monster come out of nowhere

It's my opinion, sir. If you haven't seen A Canterlot Wedding or Equestria Girls, you probably should.

I thought it was a great episode and really taught,when she gave away the elements for her friends, that friends are better than,well, in the real world maybe a toy or something. Also I can't believe that Teirek (I don't know how to spell his name.) was from Generation 1 where Scorpio,(the start of the episode) was just a servant and not his brother as it says in this episode. SO I still say it was a great episode all in all! :lol:  :lol: :lol:

This is probably my favourite season's finale. A great and dark villian + Discord is in it. I loved the plot, it even had some action scenes in it.
My only remark is that I absolutely didn't like the songs at all.